Author Topic: LOL: MSNBC’s Cenk Uygur chokes on his own bias (video)  (Read 2688 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
LOL: MSNBC’s Cenk Uygur chokes on his own bias (video)
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
Guests, feel free to register and join the discussion!

This is delicious to watch. The whole 4:35 is worth it for content and context, but you can see the money-shot starting at just past the 1:00 minute mark.

Video embedded at mediaite....

Video: MSNBC’s Cenk Uygur chokes on his own bias

[blockquote]“Let me introduce real facts here so that Congressman King can be educated,” Uygur boasts before showing a number of statistics from various research groups. Rep. King wasn’t the only one to get educated tonight, however, as Uygur read down a list of most prominent hate groups in America, listing the top three varieties of hate groups in America, classifying them before reading off the list as “right wing.” The statistics come from a recent study by the Southern Poverty Law Center that show there are currently 1,002 active hate groups in America.

“Topping the list,” he began, “ ...the Ku Klux Klan with 221 groups. They are followed with Neo-Nazi groups with 170 groups, and”– at this point Uygur stops for a beat, before ending the list with “that doesn’t make any sense.” What doesn’t make any sense? That the third largest hate group contingent in America are black separatist groups.
[/blockquote]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:29:44 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Re: LOL: MSNBC’s Cenk Uygur chokes on his own bias (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a "hate" group.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a "hate" group.

And liars!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie