Author Topic: Obama: My daughters will be successful, even if the country fails  (Read 1162 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Just who the hell does this asshat think he is? The mask slips again...

Obama: My Kids Will Succeed, Even if USA Doesn't

President Obama believes that Republican leadership of the country would ruin the United States as a land of opportunity, but he's (justifiably) confident that his daughters will have plenty of opportunities, no matter what.

"Our kids are going to be fine," Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. "[T]hey’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful. But that’s not our vision of America.  I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot."

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Obama: My daughters will be successful, even if the country fails
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:50:40 PM »
That man(?) has no shame. Evil Ba$tard!

::cussing:: ::mooning:: ::slapfight::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »

President Obama believes that Republican leadership of the country would ruin the United States as a land of opportunity, but he's (justifiably) confident that his daughters will have plenty of opportunities, no matter what.

"Our kids are going to be fine," Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. "[T]hey’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful. But that’s not our vision of America.  I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot."

Sounds like the michelle effect is alive and well. Why didn't he admit he and his family are not proud of America. Giving everybody a shot.....Such a stupid, ignorant comment.

Guessing giving everybody a shot equates to me paying my fair share? What a pitiful existence.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »
He doesn't want everybody given a fair shot; he wants preferential treatment for certain anointed group members -- of which his "two kids" are, given their race and sex.

"Fair shot" went out the f**king window with the advent of the "civil rights" legislation, then segueing into Affirmative Action.  Thank you Sandra Day O'Connor.

He makes me sick.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot.

At walking the streets for money he ended!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:17 PM »
Hey IDP, this statement surprises you why?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »

The walls he's talking about are walls to keep the trash(like us)out and no other reason. Screw him and .......too.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:06:06 PM »
First Trashy Family.

They are not Americans.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 02:44:47 AM »

I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot.[/b][/i]"

The dumbass just described 1600 Pennsylvania Ave . !

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 08:35:37 AM »
The elite keep flaunting it. Someday.................... ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 09:00:11 AM »

I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot.[/b][/i]"

He did, didn't he.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 12:44:48 PM »

And don't his kids attend an exclusive private school? Go to the exclusive Martha Vineyard for vacation? Fly on an exclusive jet and for the rest of his life have exclusive personell?

O U T     O F    T O U C H
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »
"Our kids are going to be fine," Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. "[T]hey’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful.

Translated:  Sheeeet hom, just as my bich got that $300,000 machine provided gig in Chicago, my daughters will get the same.  At least until NBC comes up with the big cash, to hire my girls to the jobs they deserve.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 05:05:49 PM »
His daughter is "successful" even though she is, in fact, a blithering idiot. Shows what a name brand education will do for a moron if and only if you have connections.

Who could this possibly be?

Watch the entire video at the link. You just know that this whole exchange has got to be excruciatingly painful and humiliating for the rest of the panel. Imagine having a not particularly bright yet very chatty junior high school girl at your table during a formal dinner.

Of course, getting this endorsement is likely the final nail in the coffin for the Bachmann campaign.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:09:39 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
Obama: My daughters will be successful, even if the country fails

What a jerk.