Author Topic: What is it about school administrators?  (Read 3906 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
What is it about school administrators?
« on: December 03, 2011, 05:47:03 AM »
Are these overly-educated school administrators really that insipid. ignorant and petty? Has political correctness reached a tipping point?

Sexual harassment? Boy, 7, accused after groin punch

A 7-year-old boy has been accused of sexual harassment after punching a fellow first-grader in the groin, but the boy's mother says he was acting in self-defense.

Tasha Lynch told The Boston Globe that her son, Mark Curran, was being choked during the Nov. 22 incident on a school bus, and has been afraid to go back to school in South Boston ever since.

. . .

Lynch said she could tell her son was upset when she picked him up from the bus stop after school on Nov. 22. She said she asked him what was wrong, and he told her another boy had choked him and taken his new gloves.

Furious, Lynch said she went up to the bus driver and demanded to know what had happened.

“He just smiled and shrugged,’’ she said. She called school officials but no one got back to her, so the following week she had her older son took Mark into the principal's office to tell her, reported The Globe.

“I just thought they were going to call the parents, tell us both to come in and make the boys shake hands,’’ Lynch said. Or, at least, make the other boy return her son's gloves. Instead, Tynan Elementary school officials began questioning Mark about his role in the scuffle.

Tynan Elementary School Principal Leslie Gant didn't believe that Mark was acting out of self-defense, Lynch told The Globe.

“She said, ‘It doesn’t matter who hit who first,’ ’’ Lynch said. “‘He said he hit him in the testicles. That’s assault. That’s sexual assault.’"

I said: ‘The kid choked my son first and that’s called attempted murder. He said he couldn’t breathe.’’’

The school sent a letter stating her son was accused of sexual harassment and endangering physical safety of other students.

For cryin out loud. Sexual assault? Sexual harrassment? Self defense experts will tell you that there are two areas to go for if you are in a choke hold: The neck or the nuts. The kid did the right thing.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/02/9166620-sexual-harassment-boy-7-accused-after-groin-pun
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: What is it about school administrators?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 08:52:57 AM »
Sexual assault. This bitch doesn't have any more sense than to label a 7 year old with that horrid accusation? God help me.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »
Are these overly-educated school administrators really that insipid. ignorant and petty? Has political correctness reached a tipping point?

That would be a Yes and a most unfortunate No. Why unfortunate? Because in a sane world ms gant would summarily be handed her walking papers and told never to have anything further to do with children.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »
This principal is a woman, right?  The mother is a woman as well I assume?  She should have walked over to this principal and started choking her neck and asking her "What are ya gonna do?  Don't touch my junk, thats 'sexual harrassment', bitch"!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »
OMG. There is more . . .    (h/t Hot Air)

Student suspended for saying teacher was “cute”

A Gastonia (NC) mother says her son was suspended for calling a teacher “cute.”

Chiquita Lockett said her 9-year-old son, Emanyea, spent the last two days at home.

Lockett said the principal of Brookside Elementary called her Wednesday to say the incident was a form of “sexual harassment.”

Emanyea told Eyewitness News a substitute teacher overheard him tell another student a teacher was cute.

Then he was suspended.

As noted in Jazz Shaw's article/blog, the comment wasn't even made TO THE TEACHER, but to another classmate of the 9 year old.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 06:11:37 AM »
I'll punch the admin in the groin

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 07:40:53 AM »
According to government stats that keep track of such things, most people who go to college are either smart in Reading/Writing, or Science/Math.  There are two exceptions to that. 

Government related majors - Poli Sci, International Relations, ect.  Which is why I mock Poli Sci retards.  They really are!  ::pokeineye::

Education majors

They are dumb on both halves of the SAT test.  How this little factoid ties in to the above, I'll let the reader decide.  ::angel::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 08:23:31 AM »
What is it about school administrators?

They're mostly all leftists and mired in their own PC crap.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 08:53:14 AM »
I'll punch the admin in the groin

If they actually have a groin.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 12:48:25 PM »
According to government stats that keep track of such things, most people who go to college are either smart in Reading/Writing, or Science/Math.  There are two exceptions to that. 

Government related majors - Poli Sci, International Relations, ect.  Which is why I mock Poli Sci retards.  They really are!  ::pokeineye::

Education majors

They are dumb on both halves of the SAT test.  How this little factoid ties in to the above, I'll let the reader decide.  ::angel::

Interesting stat.

Great avatar. LOL

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 01:41:10 PM »
  Is it any wonder kids are all messed up? You have a teacher that can't tell the difference between a punch and sex. Or maybe sonebody like it rough.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »
It's all about sex with these people!

The administrator can't even recognize attempted murder?

If I heard that story about the two boys sexual assault would not be the first thing I'd think of.  More like I'm glad you kicked him!

And what if that kid had died from being choked?  They'd be falling all over themselves with concern, in shock that such a thing could happen and instituting new "no-bullying" programs!

Want to stop bullying?  Allow self-defense. The message those kids in that school now have is the bully wins.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:20:48 AM by LadyVirginia »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »
Update...
North Carolina Principal Resigns For Suspending Student Who Called Teacher ‘Cute’

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2011/12/07/north-carolina-principal-resigns-for-suspending-student-who-called-teacher-cute/
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »
  The principal is a dummass.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 03:47:42 PM »
Update...
North Carolina Principal Resigns For Suspending Student Who Called Teacher ‘Cute’

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2011/12/07/north-carolina-principal-resigns-for-suspending-student-who-called-teacher-cute/

How'd this person last 44 years? Sounds as if he came to a rash decision over the student and a childish rant afterward. I'm betting, if we could aquire this guys record, this was kinda like the straw that breaks the camels back.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »
Update...

GASTONIA, N.C. (CBS Charlotte/AP) — The principal of a Gaston County school where a 9-year-old boy was suspended for sexual harassment submitted his resignation Tuesday, saying he wasn’t given a chance to apologize.

Jerry Bostic told The Gaston Gazette he could understand being written up for the suspension and having someone follow up during the school year, but he added that he was disappointed because this is how his 44 years in education ended.

Consider it payback for 44 years too many as an "educator".

I'm sure his pension will help him get over the disappointment.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 04:07:03 PM »
Exactly.  Makes me wonder what other toxicities he's introduced into schools during that time.

Now, continuing the theme of toxic schools administrators and tying it into the time of year, we have the usual culture war being waged against us in our own country ...

Controversy is embroiling a California town over allegations that elementary school teachers have been told they cannot display poinsettias or Santa Claus in their classroom over fears that it might offend people.

“District office would like to remind everyone when displaying holiday decorations in and around school to be mindful no association to any religious affiliation i.e. Santa, poinsettias, Christmas trees, etc,” read a document obtained by News 10 in Sacramento that was reportedly sent to teachers at Claudia Landeen Elementary School in Stockton, CA.

The same document said holiday decorations like snowmen and snowflakes were appropriate for grade school classrooms.

Tom Uslan, the superintendent of the Lincoln Unified School District, told News 10 “there is a myriad of religious affiliations (in the community) … we don’t want a pervasive theme of a class to be representing one religious affiliation.”

A spokesperson for the school district told Fox News & Commentary vigorously denied that any letter or communication had been sent to school teachers.

“There has been no letter from district administration,” the spokesperson said. “There has been no policy edict from our school board.”

“There was a conversation to encourage administrators that each of our employees should enjoy their religious freedoms but we don’t want to have a pervasive theme of a classroom or public office to represent a specific religious affiliation unless we are formally teaching topics regarding those affiliations.”

So does that mean teachers can decorate their classrooms with Santa Claus and poinsettias?

“Not if that’s going to be the pervasive theme,” the spokesperson told Fox News & Commentary. “That’s the operative word. If you’re going to have a pervasive theme of one culture over another, unless it’s part of the core curriculum, then we would encourage that not to be so.”

The "pervasive theme of one culture over another" is American culture, you multi-culti, tranzi POS.

The spokesperson said Stockton is a “very, very diverse community.”

She specifically mentioned the first Sikh temple in the West is located in the city.

“We want to be respectful of all of our community,” she said. “To promote one over another in a public space or as a pervasive theme in a classroom would be inappropriate. Always be respectful.”

Still, the school district has been frustrated by what they called “sloppy” reporting on the matter.

“The encouragement was not to be Christmas cops, not to be Menorah monitors but to be sensitive and to be sure that people are respected,” the spokesperson said.

I don't a flying frag how di-VERSE their community is; Christmas is a national holiday in this country and if the various imported "cultures" are offended, they can just haul their di-VERSE asses out of here.

Same cultural marxism every year ... sick of it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »
I don't a flying frag how di-VERSE their community is; Christmas is a national holiday in this country and if the various imported "cultures" are offended, they can just haul their di-VERSE asses out of here.

Same cultural marxism every year ... sick of it.

::asskicking::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »
“District office would like to remind everyone when displaying holiday decorations in and around school to be mindful no association to any religious affiliation i.e. Santa, poinsettias, Christmas trees, etc,” read a document obtained by News 10 in Sacramento that was reportedly sent to teachers at Claudia Landeen Elementary School in Stockton, CA.

Look on the bright side. What is anyone gonna say to BAS when I start bitchin bout Kwanza . . .
--------------

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »

Look on the bright side. What is anyone gonna say to BAS when I start bitchin bout Kwanza . . .

Door Knob!
 Filippo Mazzie