Author Topic: IRAN HAS IT – our stealth drone  (Read 3632 times)

CatholicCrusader

IRAN HAS IT – our stealth drone
« on: December 05, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »
IRAN HAS IT – our stealth drone
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/breaking-news/iran-has-it-our-stealth-drone/

U.S. military sources confirm to Fox News that Iran is in possession of a RQ170 SENTINEL stealth drone – the model that was used in the bin Laden raid – that vanished over the weekend and which Iran claims it shot down

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: IRAN HAS IT – our stealth drone
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
With any luck the Israelis will steal it. Or blow it up. They seem to operate with impunity inside Iran these days.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »

Possibly it will occur to them that it is necessary
to include a remote destruct package in these
planes.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:16 PM »
Who's to say it doesn't already?  May be a good reason -- final destination -- it hasn't blown itself up yet.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »

RQ170 SENTINEL stealth drone

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 07:02:20 PM »
Who's to say it doesn't already?  May be a good reason -- final destination -- it hasn't blown itself up yet.

They are saying it wasn't shot down.  To me that indicates the Persian's may have found a way to electronically jam it and that brought it down, it wold also explain why an electronic destruct signal may not have made it through.  It illustrates the need to boobytrap the suckers in case of electronic interference.  If the Persian's have it, then the Norks, ChiCom's and Rooskies will be bidding for its secrets.

::facepalm::
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:23:54 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

Something.  The little one's have a gps home memory.
If contact is broken it comes home.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 06:57:07 AM »
Still, if electronically jammed, the RTB order will fail as well, need a back up plan to make it go KB!

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
>>>>

What if its a fake, designed to give them misinformation, and lost over Iran on purpose

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »
If the thing nevers goes up for auction then perhaps it is bogus.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 06:54:38 PM »
Obambie is just sharing the wealth with his muzzie cousins.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:17 AM »
Stymie was presented with plans to either recover or destroy and he nixed both . What harm could it possibly do to let China and Russia have a look at it ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 07:22:04 AM »
He was probably interrupted with the question while enjoying some one-on-one time with K-Love and yelled "I don't give damn, do whatever, don't ever interrupt "my happy time" again, damnit!"!

::unknowncomic::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 01:14:52 PM »
He was probably interrupted with the question while enjoying some one-on-one time with K-Love and yelled "I don't give damn, do whatever, don't ever interrupt "my happy time" again, damnit!"!

::unknowncomic::

Eww.........True but................ ::puke::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 01:03:00 AM »
I'm posting this as a followup to CC's thread about the drone.

Breaking: We were right, Obama GAVE Iran the Drone!

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!

To recap, first we were told that Iran might’ve shot it down and then the story changed to “the drone crashed on Iranian soil ”

After realizing that the Iranians were about to parade a perfectly functional drone with nary a scratch on it, the official story changed to “the drone landed because it wants to live” I kid you not that is the official story!

The flack we caught for running the story was typical of the the kind of BS spewed by Obama’s supporters but none the less I didn’t withdraw the story because the official version simply didn’t add up.

The immediate and obvious questions were these: 1) Why didn’t we try to recover the drone? 2) In lieu of a rescue effort why didn’t we bomb it into oblivion? Apparently there was third option and Onama struk that down also.

THE ANSWERS WILL SHOCK YOU – or maybe not. Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported that apparently the Pentagon pleaded with Barrack Hussein Obama to give the order to do just that. The Pentagon initially wanted to send a special forces team to recover the drone. Obama shot down that suggestion. Then the Pentagon offered up plan B , blow it to kingdom come. Obama refused that too and now Iran and China have a brand spanking new fully functional top secret US RQ 170 Sentinel Drone.

The Drone was not recovered or destroyed specifically per Obama’s orders

http://www.conunderground.com/breaking-we-were-right-obama-gave-iran-the-drone/

Impeachment anyone?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 09:04:24 AM »
Well, certainly the level of disinterest in his job as alluded to in my humorous albeit gross work of fiction was not fiction.

There are at least a dozen actions the SCoaMF could be impeached for, but the gutless wonders in congress cannot muster up the courage to do their constitutional duty.

And I seriously doubt if they obtain majorities in both chambers next year and the POSOTUS is still in the WH, they will suddenly discover the courage to remove him.

There are only two ways left for his removal - by ballot box (a game heavily tilted by the Left, what with the MFM, the corruption, the lying, the cheating, the disenfranchisement of military ballots, etc, etc) or by an uprising of the people.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »
If Iran has it, that means Russia has or will have it. Perhaps China too. And the man who sits in the oval office - who is bent on diminishing American power, prosperity, credibility, and influence - refuses to act. Just another day gone by in this national nightmare.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »
He is a national disaster, and the nightmare has yet to play all the way out...

::gaah::

::cussing::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »

If he left office today vestiges of his misery
trail will remain after we are gone.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 12:44:15 AM »

Debate 12/10/11 - Clip
 [blockquote]
"The idea this president now, with Iran getting one of our predator drones in their possession, and he had opportunities -- he had two choices. Actually, he had three. He chose the worse. And those two opportunities he had was to either retrieve that drone or to destroy it. And he did the worst of the three. And he did absolutely nothing. And the Russians and the Chinese will have our highly technical equipment now. This president is the problem,[not something Newt Gingrich said.*]" Perry said at the ABC News debate in Des Moines, Iowa.[/blockquote]  

*[about their being no real historical Palistine and the word not in common usage until 1972]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:27:48 PM by Charles Oakwood »