Author Topic: How Mozlems Celebrate "International Women’s Day"  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
How Mozlems Celebrate "International Women’s Day"
« on: March 08, 2011, 05:57:06 PM »
Meltdown: Women harassed, attacked in Tahrir Square during International Women’s Day protests

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/08/meltdown-women-harassed-attacked-in-tahrir-square-during-international-womens-day-protests/

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

hemm

Re: How Mozlems Celebrate "International Women’s Day"
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 06:31:35 PM »
its what they do..........and what they want for us.........

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:17:16 PM »
Unh hunh.  Question to them:  how's it feel to want?  Ain't happening.

::laserkill:: ::rockets::

::overkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 07:18:56 PM »

If only these poor women understood the lesson in Judges 4 17 through 21 they would be free of their oppressors.  Sadly, muslim women are denied or deny the knowledge the need in order to free themselves.

hemm

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 07:49:51 PM »

If only these poor women understood the lesson in Judges 4 17 through 21 they would be free of their oppressors.  Sadly, muslim women are denied or deny the knowledge the need in order to free themselves.

taught to read, educated. nope. and I am with Pan.......110%.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »

Yes.
[blockquote]"21But Jael, Heber’s wife, took a tent peg and seized a hammer in her hand, and went secretly to him and drove the peg into his temple, and it went through into the ground; for he was sound asleep and exhausted. So he died."[/blockquote]
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:16:27 PM »
Is that a bullet kicking up dirt in front of her?

What manly heroes they are, putting the barrel of a gun into the back of a cowering woman's head.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »

What manly heroes they are, putting the barrel of a gun into the back of a cowering woman's head.

Yes. Heroic scuzlims, standing for the goodness of allah, the righteousness of shariah defending the helpless and innocent against the infidel. Brave, honorable scuzlims, bound for paradise. Surely allah will reserve a special place for such men of honor and distinction.

Violence against women in the Sudan - English Subtitle
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 06:14:42 AM »
Why Islam is defended by liberals

Afghan Women Flogged brutally
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.