Author Topic: Latest Yahoo News hitpiece on Bachmann  (Read 2128 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Latest Yahoo News hitpiece on Bachmann
« on: December 07, 2011, 07:32:19 AM »
Get a load of this screen-cap of the Yahoo News headline. According to this, you'd think an 8 year old "gay rights activist" "challenged" Bachmann, defeated her, and left her "speechless"...

Now read the "article"...

Michele Bachmann vs. the 8-year-old

GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann learned that protesters often come in adorable packages. A video captures the Minnesota congresswoman greeting 8-year-old Elijah and his mom at a signing event for Bachmann's book, "Core of Conviction: My Story," in South Carolina.

The candidate, who is an outspoken opponent of same-sex marriage, met her match with the soft-spoken, pint-sized activist. The video shows Bachmann leaning in to listen closely as the youngster whispers, "My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing."

Bachmann bolts back up and manages a "bye bye" as mother and son walk away.

This isn't the first time that Bachmann has faced challenges to her stand on gay rights from the younger set. Last week, Bachmann was questioned by a teen about her opposition to gay marriage...

Now watch the video of the event...

Activist Elijah With Michele Bachmann

The comments at Yahoo are clearly against this fat dyke's shameful use and abuse of her child to facilitate her homosexual lifestyle.

Could Yahoo's characterization of what occurred possibly be any more inaccurate? The video and article would more accurately have been entitled:
Lesbian uses son as prop against Michele Bachmann
Bachmann refuses to take the bait, with kindness, poise, and class to boot
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Latest Yahoo News hitpiece on Bachmann
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »
Wow, ambush journalism and ambush in-your-face queers collide...you almost never ever see that...leveled against a leftist!

PS-I would have wispered back "after you are sexually assaulted, let me know if you still think that way"!  But saying nothing was probably wiser.

These people are beyond despicable, they are pure 100% undiluted evil!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 08:30:19 AM »
The comments (27k+!) at the yayhoo link are priceless - unlike the u-toob vid which disabled comments cuz they couldn't take the heat for this imbecilic stunt.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:07:55 AM »
Way to use the kid to do your dirty work, you POS "mother".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »
The comments (27k+!) at the yayhoo link are priceless - unlike the u-toob vid which disabled comments cuz they couldn't take the heat for this imbecilic stunt.

This one by Kert a minute ago - ' He slipped Michele a note too that said : "Please rescue me I miss my father" '

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/michele-bachmann-vs-8-old-192125455.html

::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:34:47 PM »
I hate the DHS(Inhuman services) but I think this POS mother(term used loosely) needs to be turned in. ::cussing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:21:22 PM »
I hate the DHS(Inhuman services) but I think this POS mother(term used loosely) needs to be turned in. ::cussing::

Oh no, we need MORE of them.

Today, October 27, 2011, attorneys with the Thomas More Society were informed that their emergency motion, on behalf of the Catholic Charities of three Roman Catholic Dioceses, asking the appellate court to stay the trial court’s order ruling against Catholic Charities was denied. The purpose of the stay was to prevent the State of Illinois from taking away the foster children under Catholic Charities’ care during their appeal.

link

These Catholic Charities won't place kids with same-sex couples.
more at http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3641.0.html] [url]http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3641.0.html[/url]

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 05:58:07 PM »
It is sad a parent would use one of thier children in such a manner.....What could be ironic, if the parent didn't describe whet her definition of "gay" is ( which is disgusting in itself), the child may just believe her mom is happy.....and doesn't need fixing.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 04:10:45 AM »
This "story" doesn't even come from a credible news service . I also notice that a lot of Yahoo News articles come from that venerable ( venereal ? )  British news service ... i.e. ... those a$$holes from "ROIDERS" !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 07:41:33 AM »
ROIDERS!

::outrage::