Author Topic: 2008 Indiana Dem primary, forged signatures, Obama, and election fraud  (Read 1609 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Outrage at Democrat party and grassroots election fraud is so commonplace that it almost feels redundant to comment on it. But it is looking like the state of Indiana may be uncovering outright fraud that placed Barack Hussein Obama on the primary ballot against Hillary Clinton...

Indiana 2008 Presidential Primary Election Fraud Probe Heats Up

Charity Rorie, a mother of four, sat in her Mishawaka, Ind., kitchen, stunned that her name appeared on a 2008 Democratic presidential primary petition for then-candidate Barack Obama.

"That's not my signature," she told Fox News, saying her signature is "absolutely" a fake. She also said she was troubled someone forged both her signature and that of her husband, Jeff, and listed personal details such as their address and birthdays.

"It's scary," Rorie said. "It's shocking. It definitely is illegal. A lot of people have already lost faith in politics and the whole realm of politics, so that just solidifies all of our worries and concerns."

Robert Hunter Jr. said his name was faked, too.

"I did not sign for Barack Obama," he told Fox News, adding his signature supporting the then-Illinois senator's effort to get on the primary ballot was also a forgery.

As he examined the Obama petition he held in his hands, Hunter pointed out that "I always put 'Junior' after my name, every time ... there's no 'Junior' there." He said the signature on the petition looks "very close" to his real one, but it clearly is not.

"My wife and I actually signed a petition for Hillary Clinton," he said. "I am an Obama fan, but not in the primaries I wasn't."

The prospect that theirs are two of an estimated 150 signatures that may have been forged on the petitions has raised the question of whether President Obama actually reached the legitimate number of signatures needed to be placed on the ballot in Indiana. Under state law, presidential candidates need to file 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts. Indiana election officials say that in St. Joseph County, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures; Clinton's camp had 704. The certified signatures were never challenged.

"I had always thought that, now-President Obama, had earned his victory in Indiana," said the state's Republican chairman, Eric Holcomb. "But then I quickly learned that he had cheated his way on to the ballot in the primary."

The allegations that election fraud touched a race for the highest office in the land are at the center of an investigation by St. Joseph County Attorney Michael Dvorak. He would not comment, but sources say the probe is gaining steam as prosecutors delve into the petitions that sailed through the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Board, located in South Bend. There have been reports that as many as seven people may have been involved in an alleged conspiracy to fake the petitions...

More linked at FoxNews...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2008 Indiana Dem primary, forged signatures, Obama, and election fraud
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:53:08 AM »
IIRC wasn't there something reported about this back in the summer of '08 but it was promptly ignored?  Nothing this detailed, but something about irregularities?  Maybe I am not remembering correctly, or it was a different state...

No doubt though the reason any reports would be quashed is the time delay in finding the irregularities and the fact that do so would be labelled RACIST.

::gaah::

Most corrupt politican ever!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:07:29 PM »
No you are remembering correctly and you know you can't touch the ONE Big O.

Fvcken Ba$tards................And we have known this for a long time.  ::cussing:: ::overkill:: ::asskicking::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:34:48 PM »
IIRC wasn't there something reported about this back in the summer of '08 but it was promptly ignored?  Nothing this detailed, but something about irregularities?  Maybe I am not remembering correctly, or it was a different state...

No doubt though the reason any reports would be quashed is the time delay in finding the irregularities and the fact that do so would be labelled RACIST.

::gaah::

Most corrupt politican ever!

Maybe what you're remembering are the robo-signatures on foreclosures?  BTW, the woman whose signature was computerized in that manner was recently found dead.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:11:39 PM »

recently found dead.

and...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 09:57:46 PM »

It appears she died of shame.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 10:16:50 PM »

It appears she died of shame.

Shame can be a natural cause i guess.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »
Sure wish others higher up the food chain would contract some shame!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.