Author Topic: Stupidity on parade  (Read 467 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Stupidity on parade
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:22:35 PM »
I was out early this evening and just a wee bit disappointment to return home with only two examples.

First one:  I'm waiting at the red light when the guy in the left turn lane decides that when he gets the green arrow he'd rather go straight and cuts scross the intersection to go straight.  Apparently, he wasn't all that aware of his surroundings but the cop right behind him was.

::danceban::

Second one: I'm heading west on a two lane road with a curve up ahead after which is a traffic light.  I round the curve and see another car waiting at the red light looking to head west also. Only he's taking his half on the other side.  Yes, that's right he's in the left lane facing the wrong direction.  When another car attempted to turn into that lane he realized his mistake and scooted back over to the correct lane just as I pulled up.  The only thought in my mind?  "Oh, please, please let there be one."

And as my headlights hit his rear bumper there it was:  An Obama bumper sticker.

::danceban::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Stupidity on parade
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 07:00:34 AM »
Bout every other mini-van in Cary, NC is sportin one of those "kick me, I'm stupid" stickers.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Stupidity on parade
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 08:46:00 AM »
Even without being able to see obvious labels I am getting quite good at sniffing out these morons.  I suspect I am not alone in that regard at IAL.

You should feel quite fortunate that a cop was there to witness the first instance.  That's almost like a unicorn sighting.

I see the "moron" stickers all over...and in Minnie it is the height of ultimate idiot worship to still sport your turd-green "Wellstone" sticker.

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.