Author Topic: Russia in Revolt  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Russia in Revolt
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Russia in Revolt
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
Let's see how that goes for them. I'm certain Vlad will be showing Obama how to put down a rebellion.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 02:00:41 PM »
Once KGB always KGB, he'll use intimidation.  Some protest leaders will disappear, some vocal opposition party leaders will be imprisoned on manufactured charges, threats will be issued and examples made of...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »
Once KGB always KGB, he'll use intimidation.  Some protest leaders will disappear, some vocal opposition party leaders will be imprisoned on manufactured charges, threats will be issued and examples made of...

He may just shoot them where they stand and wait for the no fly zone to be imposed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 03:00:48 AM »
Once KGB always KGB, he'll use intimidation.  Some protest leaders will disappear, some vocal opposition party leaders will be imprisoned on manufactured charges, threats will be issued and examples made of...

He may just shoot them where they stand and wait for the no fly zone to be imposed.

I wouldn't count on that . I'm still waiting for Viktor Bout to spill his guts and start naming names from his arms trading . I'm sure Rootin' Tootin' Putin's name will figure prominently in his testimony . That is of course if the DOJ lights a fire under him .
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:12:26 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »

I wouldn't count on that . I'm still waiting for Max Bout to spill his guts and start naming names from his arms trading . I'm sure Rootin' Tootin' Putin's name will figure prominently in his testimony . That is of course if the DOJ lights a fire under him .

Put a fire under his butt?? That would force our hero in the WH to make another speech.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
Once KGB always KGB, he'll use intimidation.  Some protest leaders will disappear, some vocal opposition party leaders will be imprisoned on manufactured charges, threats will be issued and examples made of...

I wouldn't count on that . I'm still waiting for Viktor Bout to spill his guts and start naming names from his arms trading . I'm sure Rootin' Tootin' Putin's name will figure prominently in his testimony . That is of course if the DOJ lights a fire under him .

Put a fire under his butt?? That would force our hero in the WH to make another speech.

I was being facetious . Stymie and Folder use wet blankets .
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:13:32 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:34 AM »