Author Topic: FEMA  (Read 647 times)

charlesoakwood

FEMA
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »

From Drudge:  

OBAMA: I have the power to detain Americans -- but I won't...
[blockquote]
As Americans look upon the treacherous legislation passed under NDAA 2012, it it should first be remembered that the very bill President Obama threatened to veto was controversial due to the language the Obama White House itself pressured Congress to add to the bill, according to Sen. Carl Levin.  [/blockquote]

Not to worry the President said he didn't intend to use it.

[blockquote]American Thinker

New Nationwide FEMA Camps Should Raise Eyebrows

Of all the rumors flying around on the internet, one just refuses to die, and it concerns America's FEMA camps.

In a nutshell, there seems to be a solicitation of bids occurring for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours of implementation by an order from either Homeland Security or the president.  This situation begs to be investigated, with special consideration paid to the motives of the present administration. [/blockquote]
Can't wait to see the new solicitation.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: FEMA
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »

In a nutshell, there seems to be a solicitation of bids occurring for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours of implementation by an order from either Homeland Security or the president.  This situation begs to be investigated, with special consideration paid to the motives of the present administration. [/blockquote]
Can't wait to see the new solicitation.

Alex Jones covered it a  few weeks back  ... and (supposedly) posted the genuine article

But given the source, I am a skeptic.  Even if it is the case, I suspect this is planning for widespread civil unrest and not a plan to incarcerate and systematically gas the population Hitler style.  The government knows what is coming even though most of the sheep are too stupid/lazy to notice.

And what is coming?  A repeat of the fall of Rome, a repeat of the events leading to WWI, and  a repeat of the great depression - all at once as the Euro implodes and dominoes through everyone else , China collapses , and the middle east votes to go to war with the west in an age of nukes   in the hands intolerant religious fanatics ( If you can make a fuel rod, you can make a Hiroshima style fission nuke)

The first article on Rome is a little wild-eyed, but it draws a decent enough comparison. History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes, and  we have heard this song before-  we are approaching the final refrain in which the government is forced to make an attempt at a police state if it will survive. However, this time, a significant portion of  the target populace is armed. We have yet to see if that fact  is significant.  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:38:38 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 05:42:17 AM »
"Come on, people! This is America we are talking about! This is the land of the free with individual liberty and protections afforded in the Constitution! My Country would never round up and incarcerate scores of citizens on some governmental whim or political pretext!" said my little Japanese-American friend in 1942.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 07:49:52 AM »
Do not go gentle into that good night...

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 09:23:07 AM »
via Instapundit

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »
Yeah...

In the end things don't end well for tyrants...

::saywhat::

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.