Author Topic: Obama Regime Sides With Islam  (Read 5016 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Regime Sides With Islam
« on: December 21, 2011, 07:48:38 AM »
I guess this is as formal a declaration as we'll ever get out of The Regime as to where their true sympathies reside with respect to the Last Crusade...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/obama-administration-pushes-un-resolution-that-will-punish-americans-for-criticizing-islamic-violence/

Obama, his Regime, the UN, and the murderous child-raping mutilation-loving terrorist-spawning cultists of Mohammad and all of their cheerleaders can all FOAD!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama Regime Sides With Islam
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 08:13:23 AM »
Obama said right out early on that he would defend muslims -- or something similar -- so, this is not unexpected.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:37:23 AM »
So the PC crowd takes a bigger chunk out of the 1st Amendment. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 04:45:30 AM »
They can quote me ... " Islamic Terrorists ar a pack of murderous , perverted , goat-screwing turds !"

Now , you towel-headed faggots , come and get me !  ::laserkill:: ::dueling:: ::rockets:: ::rockethrow::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 08:21:52 AM »
If republicans are alert, they will beat obama and his administration about the head with this resolution. It may have been written in defense of islam, but the resolution actually reads in a generic manner.

So next time BHO, janet, clinton, holder, rev wright, etc calls America "not a christian nation", a republican should quote this UN resolution.

Another reason why I will vote for whomever survives the republican primary........not that most of them wouldn't support this idiocy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »
Yeah, outside of Bachmann...I don't know if the others would do much to change such idiocy...

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 05:10:23 PM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/28/friday-night-news-dump-obama-bypasses-congress-funds-palestinian-authority/

Isn’t it funny what you can find out on Friday evening about what our executive branch does?  For instance, Agence France-Presse reported last night that Barack Obama bypassed Congress to send $192 million to the Palestinian Authority, claiming that national security required the US to put money into Mahmoud Abbas’ pocket:

President Barack Obama has signed a waiver to remove curbs on funding to the Palestinian Authority, declaring the aid to be “important to the security interests of the United States.”

A $192 million aid package was frozen by the US Congress after the Palestinians moved to gain statehood at the United Nations last September.

But in a memo sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, published by the White House, the president said it was appropriate to release funds to the authority, which administers the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

In signing the waiver, Obama instructed Clinton to inform Congress of the move, on the grounds that “waiving such prohibition is important to the national security interests of the United States.”

Congress deliberately froze those funds, and not just because of the statehood demand through UNESCO.  Hamas, a terrorist organization, reconciled with Fatah and has rejoined the PA, which means we’re putting almost $200 million into the hands of a terrorist organization.  The language of the Palestinian Accountability Act could not be clearer: “No funds available to any United States Government department or agency … may be obligated or expended with respect to providing funds to the Palestinian Authority.”  Obama literally waived that statutory language off yesterday afternoon.

Obama's slush fund for Islamic terrorists. I wonder how many Jewish voters that support democrats here in the US are paying attention to this? I wonder if they even recognize the significance and if so, if they even care...or is global warming more important? Some days I think the Jews here in America are actually trying to get themselves eradicated. There's nothing quite like helping your enemy slaughter you...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:14:42 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/28/friday-night-news-dump-obama-bypasses-congress-funds-palestinian-authority/

Isn’t it funny what you can find out on Friday evening about what our executive branch does?  For instance, Agence France-Presse reported last night that Barack Obama bypassed Congress to send $192 million to the Palestinian Authority, claiming that national security required the US to put money into Mahmoud Abbas’ pocket:

President Barack Obama has signed a waiver to remove curbs on funding to the Palestinian Authority, declaring the aid to be “important to the security interests of the United States.”

A $192 million aid package was frozen by the US Congress after the Palestinians moved to gain statehood at the United Nations last September.

But in a memo sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, published by the White House, the president said it was appropriate to release funds to the authority, which administers the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

In signing the waiver, Obama instructed Clinton to inform Congress of the move, on the grounds that “waiving such prohibition is important to the national security interests of the United States.”

Congress deliberately froze those funds, and not just because of the statehood demand through UNESCO.  Hamas, a terrorist organization, reconciled with Fatah and has rejoined the PA, which means we’re putting almost $200 million into the hands of a terrorist organization.  The language of the Palestinian Accountability Act could not be clearer: “No funds available to any United States Government department or agency … may be obligated or expended with respect to providing funds to the Palestinian Authority.”  Obama literally waived that statutory language off yesterday afternoon.

Obama's slush fund for Islamic terrorists. I wonder how many Jewish voters that support democrats here in the US are paying attention to this? I wonder if they even recognize the significance and if so, if they even care...or is global warming more important? Some days I think the Jews here in America are actually trying to get themselves eradicated. There's nothing quite like helping your enemy slaughter you...

I've never understood the Jewish voting for Obama.,,,,,,,but I also don't understand how anyone would support him.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »

I've never understood the Jewish voting for Obama.,,,,,,,but I also don't understand how anyone would support him.

I don't about all Jews but the Jewish folks in my neck of the woods are liberals first, "cultural" Jews second ( in fact I think many of them think being liberal is what being Jewish means). 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:48 PM »

They call it self loathing.  If self loathing and delusional are synonyms
they are close.  I think the Jews and God have a co-dependent relationship
and when they lose their place, and they have, He slaps the crap out of them;
I wouldn't stand to close to those apostates cause 'The time is near'.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »

I don't about all Jews but the Jewish folks in my neck of the woods are liberals first, "cultural" Jews second ( in fact I think many of them think being liberal is what being Jewish means). 

I think many of them see Jews as victims, historically, thus they side with whoever is presented, today, as a "victim group".  They are so blinded by this, it prevents them from seeing reality at all, even their own peril as regards Israel and Western civilization.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 03:51:51 AM »

I think many of them see Jews as victims, historically, thus they side with whoever is presented, today, as a "victim group".  They are so blinded by this, it prevents them from seeing reality at all, even their own peril as regards Israel and Western civilization.

Their grandparents didn't see gas chambers and ovens coming either .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 07:25:58 AM »

Their grandparents didn't see gas chambers and ovens coming either .

"Those who ignore history..."

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 11:38:34 AM »
I went to hear a speaker a year ago --an elderly lady who remembered as a young girl buses coming into their German village and gathering up all the "retarded" and disabled.  They thought that the government was just coming to take them to a better place to help them.

And that's how it started in her village....

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Warned us Ronald Reagan did!

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 10:49:09 PM »
LINK

In a statement, President Obama commemorated the Muslim holiday of Ramadan — calling it a time to "cherish family, friends, and neighbors, and to help those in need."

"On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to Muslim Americans and Muslims around the world at the start of Ramadan," Obama said.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 06:39:14 AM »
 ::puke::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
My warm wishes for muderous death cults rife with deviant sexual practices and the enslavement and physical abuse of women and children usually comes encased in metal jackets.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 11:37:34 AM »

Yeah, it's insightful that he can't do the same for Christians or Jews.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 11:48:21 AM »
LINK

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the same event.

How much more does it take to open the eyes of the idiots that insist upon voting for these SOBs? Aside from the faithful communists out there of course...

- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus