Author Topic: The Payroll Tax Issue is Taking on Cartoonish Proportions  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Payroll Tax Issue is Taking on Cartoonish Proportions
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 06:15:49 PM »
I can't understand why this isn't completely revoked.

Well; I guess I can.  If you have to keep re-approving the 'tax cut' monthly... weekly.. hourly.. you can keep blackmailing people with it.

Repeal the entire damn thing... Jeesh!

Flat-tax !!

Hey, don't you go solving any problems. Next thing you know all of my expensive prep will have been for nothing!

Go Obama! Spend like Gay Drunken Sailors on Acorn funded Bath House visits! Run up that Debt! Drive SS into the Ground with Tax cuts!  Print more Dollars for you and your crony payouts!

I can't wait till these whiny entitlement babies are mowed down when they are rioting for food, and the government can't do anything because it has no money with which to pay anyone. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »
  The house leader is a PUTZ!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 07:21:01 PM »

YES!  And a cave-man, as in caver-inner.  No balls, no spine, no nuthin'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »

YES!  And a cave-man, as in caver-inner.  No balls, no spine, no nuthin'.

Want confirmation?

If he were acting a man someone or group would be making funnies with
his sir name.  How many have been seen?  None.  Who thinks he's acting
like a man?  No one.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »
"His sir name"?   ::rolllaughing::    Charles, you are so very droll sometimes ............
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 08:41:39 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »
We are screwed.  Completely 100% totally screwed!

If we can't stand up to the likes of Dingy Harry and the SCoaMF who has (perhaps) one year left in his reign at this point in time...

We are completely FUBAR!!!

Relying on politics and politicians to solve our soon-to-destroy-us-all problems is beginning to look more and more stupid by the second!

Surrender on all fronts, that is all we have to look forward to ladies and gentlemen, surrender on all fronts!

Better get used to it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
Relying on politics and politicians to solve our soon-to-destroy-us-all problems is beginning to look more and more stupid by the second!

Yeah, I came that that conclusion right after we failed to win the Senate. There is only one way we will get our country, our freedoms and a limited government back.
It remains to be seen if the rest of the population comes to the same conclusion and begins to act on it, or if surrender is also the course chosen by the sheep 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 11:33:27 AM »

Yeah, I came that that conclusion right after we failed to win the Senate. There is only one way we will get our country, our freedoms and a limited government back.
It remains to be seen if the rest of the population comes to the same conclusion and begins to act on it, or if surrender is also the course chosen by the sheep 

Part of me says the American population has simply been domesticated, and the only way free men will continue to exist is to divorce themselves from that mass.  That's why we need a new frontier.  Just as we were founded by those few from the Old World who bristled under its managed, parochial, and stifling society, it's time for the same thing to happen. America is the "Old World" now.

Of course, we have no such thing. There's nowhere to go. To answer your question, I think a substantial -- maybe even majority -- portion of the populace will choose surrender. I mean, haven't they already? They would prefer the certitude of a life stripped of all those super scary unknowns, one where every parameter is dictated by government.

Samuel Adams said it best:

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 12:14:37 PM »
I think a substantial -- maybe even majority -- portion of the populace will choose surrender. I mean, haven't they already? They would prefer the certitude of a life stripped of all those super scary unknowns, one where every parameter is dictated by government.

The revolutionary war was fought with 3% of the population and with only 10% really being supportive of the effort. In today's America that is an army of 3 Million people - all well armed and well equipped. If enough were to turn out, start joining militias and training, even our own military would have a hard time fighting such a force.Especially if the majority of cowardly sheep stay out of it.  The real question is if we are going to sit around and let them pick us off one by one over time .  They want a fight{/url]  and I say lets give them one. Not yet, of course. But I think the time is coming. When the financial crisis starts in earnest they will start it. We must be ready to  end it.  If they didn't want a Civil war, they wouldn't have voted for Obama. And they are dumb enough to think folks like me will go without a fight. As I have said before, Cries of "Liberty or Death" will again ring in the streets, and Death won't exactly be plan A. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »
Yup, a reckoning is coming, and it doesn't give a damn if people like it or not.

Look what our so-called representatives (most not even fricken present!) just gave us!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2011/dec/23/billions-dollars-passed-through-congress-empty-cha/

Enjoy that sh*t-sandwich for Christmas!

Ho! Ho! Ho!  The jokes on us!

Screw politics...it is non-functional to anyone with half a brain!

Welcome to the beginning of the end!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 02:58:33 PM »
Welcome to the beginning of the end!

I believe that we are well past the beginning of the end and presently enjoying the main course.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
 ::cussing::

How many courses till fricken desert?!?!?!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 03:18:04 PM »
"Gone in 90 Seconds"

Starring, in no particular order:

S. Hoyer
H. Reid
M. Warner
J. A. Emerson
J. Boehner

One country, destroyed.

GONE IN 60 SECONDS (trailer)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2011, 03:18:21 PM »
Depends on how quickly y'all can finish your shyt sandwiches.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
::cussing::

How many courses till fricken desert?!?!?!

I don't know but I hope it is an Explosive Patriot Pie. ::dueling:: ::laserkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2011, 03:33:29 PM »
Passed by unanimous consent in both chambers, with no time for anyone to return who might have objected.

Turd-world, banana republic shenanigans.

Why didn't they just deem it passed -- they could have done it by phone. /

Oh, and about "just in time for Christmas"; second Christmas they've done this; last year it was Obamacare.  Eta:  (Or, wait; was that two years ago already?)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »
These people better get right with Jesus!

Jeff Beck and Rod Stewart - People Get Ready (music video)

Or the train gonna run 'em down!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2011, 07:02:51 PM »

Humorous interruption:
[blockquote]
    “It’s interesting. . . . Deep down underneath all the work I do, I think there’s a laziness in me. It’s probably from growing up in Hawaii, and it’s sunny outside. Sitting on the beach.”

– President Obama, in a forthcoming interview on ABC News.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/12/obama-blames-hawaii-his-deep-down-laziness/46618/
[/blockquote]

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 08:25:58 PM »
"Underneath all the work he does"?  All what work?