Author Topic: White House Insider: President Obama Should Be Arrested  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
White House Insider: President Obama Should Be Arrested
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
God willing and the Creek don't rise!

I read a recent Politico article that stated the administration was clamping down on leaks.  Going after people more than any other administration – I assumed that was the purge you had warned about a while back.

Yes.  I was told there had been a number of meetings about information getting out.  Jarrett was livid over it.  As was the First Lady.  It was partly why Axelrod left – he was unable to clamp down on the leaks. Probably had something to do with Gibbs going away as well.  Don’t believe the bullsh*t reasons comin’ out of the administration.  Rahm was blamed when he was there, and blamed even after he was forced out.  They got Holder lookin’ in the weeds for anyone giving out information – especially information that might harm the president’s chances in 2012.  That’s the real issue here – it’s not military secrets or anything like that –  it’s things that might make Obama look foolish, incompetent – those are the leaks that has Jarrett and Michelle screaming for people’s heads.  This White House, those people…they don’t care about America.  They really don’t.  It’s all about them. At every goddamn level of every goddamn thing they do – it’s all about them.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-president-obama-should-be-arrested/#ixzz1G8F1uWXy
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: White House Insider: President Obama Should Be Arrested
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
Is this real? I don't see anything describing the nature of the transcribed interview - when it took place, how close or reliable the interviewee, who is the interviewer, etc.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »
I have been reading these "interviews" since last year. I know it seems "crazy" but I actually believe it is true.

Obama and his Chicago cronies are good, but they ain't no Clinton machine.

So you think President Obama should be impeached?

Impeached?  -Expletive- no.  That’s too good for him.  President Obama should be arrested. What’s that word you used a while back – sedition?  Well there you go – that pretty much sums up this whole stinking cesspool of a White House right there.   Look, I was suspicious of this guy before – but based on what I was told these past few months…the man, those around him (pauses) …this president is the most corrupt thing to have sat in the White House in our lifetimes.  Being part of that campaign in 2008…it makes me sick.  Do you understand what I’m saying?  Sick.  To have played any part in getting him elected…Obama isn’t just incompetent…he’s something else. Something worse.  I’ve been around a lot of asshole-arrogant politicians.  Plenty of those.  Even a few outright criminals.  This is different.  This is a whole other level of corrupt.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-president-obama-should-be-arrested/#ixzz1G8HUqhFo

October 2010:

White House Insider: Coming Soon – Serious White House Scandal
Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-coming-soon-serious-white-house-scandal/#ixzz1G8IDuM00

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:27:37 AM »
God willing and the Creek don't rise!

I read a recent Politico article that stated the administration was clamping down on leaks.  Going after people more than any other administration – I assumed that was the purge you had warned about a while back.

it’s things that might make Obama look foolish, incompetent –

We already know that Stymie is an incompetent fool . What else do we need to know ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 07:32:20 AM »
Huh.  Curious as to who this Deep Throat is.  I'll put more stock in it if and when something concrete materializes.  Good knows this Regime is beyond anything we've ever seen.  Yes, they lack the finese of the Clinton's, but their order of malevolence seems more than capable of making up the difference.  Many in this outfit could and should be arrested for all manner of treason and malfeasance...but if this insider really gives a damn about this nation he'd be forking over hard evidence.  So, don't tell me about the flavor of the pudding or how it's made...give me the damn pudding!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:33:24 AM »
I had heard about this before.
Not sure if it's real or just some nice fiction