Author Topic: WI- time for Walker to get off the stick and ACT  (Read 6640 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: WI- time for Walker to get off the stick and ACT
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 10:46:04 PM »

Put a pen in the Governor's hand and say, "SIGN IT".

Quick Snap!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »

(crosspost)
Yes, it's past time to clean house.  Those union hippies should have been thrown out a week ago. The cops that would not do so should have been suspended and upon review, fired.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/03/09/michael-moore-tells-leftists-go-to-madison-wisconsin-this-is-war-class-war/

Michael Moore Tells Leftists, “Go to Madison, Wisconsin- This is War, Class War”…
“I just want to say anybody who lives within driving distance of Madison, Wisconsin right now should make their way to the capitol. I would love to see thousands of people there right now, in that capitol building, in the rotunda, on the lawn, whatever it takes. Really, this is really — this is war. This is a class war”

Be careful what you ask for, Mickey.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 11:21:01 PM »
Somehow I don't think Michael Moore is any shape for war.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »

OH he has no plans of being there. He'll blow town faster than A MUllah declaring holy war.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 11:36:04 PM »

I don't know, if properly rendered he could grease the tracks of an entire tank platoon.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »

I don't know, if properly rendered he could grease the tracks of an entire tank platoon.

Sticky-bombs!

"Saving Private Ryan".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 11:49:02 PM »
I look at this vid and have to laugh at the unholy alliance that the cops have made. Would you want these , er people on "your side" - especially knowing that they will turn on you like the pack of wild dogs they are as soon as the tide turns?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdwsvj5k8Y

charlesoakwood

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »

That is disgusting. At the beginning the trooper is sorta, hands on shoulders you need to go this way, Kraft to that.  Night sticks, tasers, pepper spray, toss them off the banisters. It's simple.
YOU DON'T DO THAT.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 02:37:11 AM »
Where will be the mainstream media in its all-'round condemnation of the fat motherf**ker Michael Moore for his literal call to violence and class warfare?

I really think the Left is so all-in, their ardent believers know that if there is ever another election, they are through. Violence and complete chaos is their only hope now, and people like Michael Moore know it.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 05:36:12 AM »
I went to bed early last night, then woke up in the wee hours (I hate when that happens on a work night).  I've been reading this Ace of Spades thread about it.  After a while I got curious and read some of this Daily Kos thread.

The contrast could not be greater.  The Kossacks are all serious and earnest, while the AoS Morons are having a grand old time.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 07:49:24 AM »
Fat bastard Mikey likes to shoot his mouth off...of course while only bringing up the rear...which only comes natural to that bloated pile of filth.

He is promoting violence.  He should be arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.

Too bad nobody gives a damn though, eh?

::whatgives::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 08:20:46 AM »
I think I'd be reviewing all I could and see which cops were failing to do their duty to protect and relieve them of their duty.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 08:25:34 AM »
I think I'd be reviewing all I could and see which cops were failing to do their duty to protect and relieve them of their duty.

Absolutely. Wherever there is a failure by a cop or any other government employee to do their duty because of their support for these Leftist mobs, those employees should be terminated with extreme prejudice.

/double entendre not intended
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 08:57:41 AM »
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 09:45:23 AM »
Violence and complete chaos is their only hope now, and people like Michael Moore know it.

So right!

Read this nice little death threat over at Gateway

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 09:53:55 AM »
Violence and complete chaos is their only hope now, and people like Michael Moore know it.

So right!

Read this nice little death threat over at Gateway

Unbelievable Totally believable.

The new tone. Phhht. Media to begin screaming for civility in 3...2...1....*poof*

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 09:59:03 AM »
"The US Justice Department is reportedly investigating.
That ought to be good news for the violent emailer."

But what happens if it's one of his people that sent that?After all we don't want to insult "His People"

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 10:39:51 AM »
Obamakov DOJ!  Pah!  If they didn't GAFF about NBP, this is nothing!  And the MFM?  They'll probably say it's a repub scam if they say anything at all, damn thier commie souls!

If I were the target, I'd be weapons-ready!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.