Author Topic: O'Keefe: I've got more NPR video  (Read 3239 times)

hemm

Re: O'Keefe: I've got more NPR video
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
Glenn Reynolds @ instapundit says:

“Wasn’t the idea of private groups with political influence accepting money from shadowy, sinister donors a big issue in the midterms for Democrats?”

oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
Heh.  Bravo O'Keefe, Bravo!

::bows::    ::bows::    ::bows::

::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::

::bows::    ::bows::    ::bows::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 08:52:40 PM »

If you are for it
you must be against it
and if you are against it
you must be for it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »
This is too good not to share, and thank you, Charles Oakwood, for making me aware, thus appreciative, of Ann Barnhardt:

James O'Keefe FOR. THE. WIN.

Pay attention, readers. This pathetic, simpering punk Ron Schiller thinks we're all a bunch of anti-intellectuals, with all of our crazy talk about reason, logic, mathematical proofs, objective evidence and facts.

Hear me now, communist NPR boy. The reason I own more firepower than the French army is because of people like you. Smug, deluded, self-important pricks like you are exactly the kind of people the Founders were thinking of when they wrote the Second Amendment. You have absolutely no respect for me or my capacity to think, reason and act for myself, therefore I must be ready to defend myself and my fellow citizens if and when you and your evil, Marxist ilk decide to strip me of my God-given rights, my personhood, and eventually my life. Because as any educated person who has done even a cursory examination of Marxist regimes in the 20th century knows, mass extermination is where every Marxist political system leads without exception. But then, a highly educated super-intellectual like you already knew that, right Ron Schiller?

And despite this, when the muslims come for you and issue their great ultimatum to you to convert or die - and they will - I will STILL do everything I can to save your sorry, imbecilic, cowardly @$$. You know why? Because no matter how much you disdain me, no matter how much you blow my money on your filthy agitprop, no matter how hard you work to destroy my country, I can still see your humanity and potential for good. I can still understand that somebody loves you and would be destroyed if you had your head sawed off. But what do I know. I'm just a stupid Christian.

---------------------

Update/Correction: Schiller is an ethnically Jewish name, so Ron won't get the ultimatum to convert or die. Since he is a Jew (even if only ethnically), the muslims will summmarily slaughter him without compunction when their time comes. Unless, of course, I get there first. I'll do my best, Ron, you ignorant boob. Run towards the pink AR, sweetie.

Hmmm.  I don't see a way to link to a particular post, so the generic url will have to do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2011, 09:44:21 AM »
What I see as a shame is that in defending our country we defend them. I for one see that idiot as a waste of space and oxygen and would rather feed him and his kind to the people they see as friends before doing anything to defend the homeland.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »
"And despite this, when the muslims come for you and issue their great ultimatum to you to convert or die - and they will - I will STILL do everything I can to save your sorry, imbecilic, cowardly @$$. You know why? Because no matter how much you disdain me, no matter how much you blow my money on your filthy agitprop, no matter how hard you work to destroy my country, I can still see your humanity and potential for good. I can still understand that somebody loves you and would be destroyed if you had your head sawed off. But what do I know. I'm just a stupid Christian."

She's far more charitable than I am. I would turn my back, and indulge in schadenfreude.

ETA: Actually I wouldn't turn my back. I'd wait until the 'Slim was through, and then pop him.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2011, 11:44:45 AM »

Really...

No surprise
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »

shameless plug:

Speaking of Ann,

The "Plasma Arc Cutting Torch of Truth" will be on KINA at 910 on the AM dial out of Salina either Monday or Tuesday at approximately 830am CST. They live stream at www.910kina.com Click on the "Listen Live" link. We'll be talking politics, economics and current events - not cattle.

Question: Which of these words and/or phrases can be used on the public airwaves?

Jackass
Clusterbungle
S.N.A.F.U. / F.U.B.A.R.
Treasonous bastard / Seditious bastard
Marxist SOB / Communist SOB
Malignant narcissist prick
"Pimpin' on the down-low"
asshat / assclown => "the sombrero of all asshats", "the Bozo of all assclowns"
Taqiyyah-spewing piece of crap

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 03:06:15 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
I dunno, they seem all too comfortable with Muslims regardless of stripe to me, eh?

So what is NPR trying to say?  No biggie they got caught saying stupid sh*t and hanging out with Muslims with an agenda or that they got caught in same?

Idiots...

No Federal funding, period, ever!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.