Author Topic: The Colorado Model  (Read 1229 times)

charlesoakwood

The Colorado Model
« on: December 28, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »

Unfortunately, the Right still doesn’t seem to embrace or, more importantly, understand the Colorado Model. What’s worse, because the Colorado Model requires cooperation, it is unlikely the Right will ever be successful in creating a model similar to that which the Left is deploying across the country.

Relative to Democrats, Republican organization appears more akin to Libertarians. 
That is the nature of the political perspective, the Democrats are always willing to
sacrifice the individual or the ideal to accomplish their goal; that's demonic. The only
thing with which we have to combat this pagan sacrifice is prayer and Divine assistance.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Colorado Model
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 10:08:50 PM »

Unfortunately, the Right still doesn't seem to embrace or, more importantly, understand the Colorado Model. What’s worse, because the Colorado Model requires cooperation, it is unlikely the Right will ever be successful in creating a model similar to that which the Left is deploying across the country.

There is no mystery to the Colorado model. Being a Native its quite obvious what has happened here.  They are in other parts called locusts.  Having destroyed and decimated California, the pestilence has moved on, relocating and enacting the same stupid policies that destroyed California.  Its the inevitable  consequence of Liberal Ideology. As many bumperstickers pleaded "Don't Californicate Colorado"

Using the term "model" to dignify it is simply stupid.  They destroyed prosperity where they were and left. They do the same thing here as they did in California. They complained about the unpavedroads dinging their paint and the sand for snow breaking their windshields and crept into every corner and institution just as cockroaches infest a kitchen.  Saying its a model implies a plan and that they are smart enough to plan it.  They are an unthinking virulent pest. Barbarian hoards.  Thinking and planning  is beyond their abilities.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:34:55 PM by Weisshaupt »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »

In sum, the Colorado Model is one of the Left’s most effective stratagems that was “built” to turn “red states” into “blue states” in a very short period  ...When combined with the tactics of Saul Alinsky and his disciples, the Colorado Model is akin to a Soviet platoon armed with AK-47s mowing down a militia armed with slingshots.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »
Locusts.

That says it all, and the remedy works as good on the one as the other.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 10:40:43 AM »

In sum, the Colorado Model is one of the Left’s most effective stratagems that was “built” to turn “red states” into “blue states” in a very short period  ...When combined with the tactics of Saul Alinsky and his disciples, the Colorado Model is akin to a Soviet platoon armed with AK-47s mowing down a militia armed with slingshots.

Do a search on Tim Gill.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »
Hmmm...

Sounds like a threat to me.  My response would be direct and forceful...

The professional politicians response I bet will be mixed, pathetic and useless...

There is ONLY one way to deal with a bully, sure wish people would get back to basics.

::)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 11:00:05 AM »

Tim Gill fills the bill on numbers  1 through 7, are you saying he's the driving force?
[blockquote]
Tim and his husband, Scott Miller, live in Denver, Colorado.[/blockquote]
::speechless::

[blockquote]

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/2010/1101/Election-Day-2010-will-test-Democrats-success-with-Colorado-model
November 1, 2010
Colorado also evolved a formidable political model in rallying a network of progressive groups, funded by big donors, to share databases and coordinate strategy and get-out-the-vote efforts – a model subsequently adopted by the Democratic National Committee and replicated in other battleground states.
[/blockquote]

Offline michelleo

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 11:12:09 AM »
I don't attribute the success of liberalism in Colorado to a large web of effective, lefty groups.  I attribute it to the influx of large numbers of locusts from California as well.  Liberals are drawn to beautiful places.  And that's why the locusts move to places like Washington, Montana and Colorado and not Nebraska and Kansas.  (No offense to Nebraska and Kansas).  If you have the advantage of having a reputation for being a podunk state, you're still safe from the locusts.  But watch out.  If I were you, Iowa, I'd start to worry.  As soon as the idyllic country locavore farm scene becomes uber-"hip", you'll see the locusts, too.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 11:12:09 AM »
RedState wrote, "four rich liberals...".

The Weekly Standard link there names them, but Tim Gill has been on my radar for a bit now, so it's confirmation of what I suspected.

In 2004, in their first offensive against Republicans, the rich liberals worked surreptitiously. They'd been brought together by Al Yates, the former president of Colorado State University, and later were dubbed the "Gang of Four" by the press--or, sarcastically, by Republicans, the "Fab Four." Two of the four, Tim Gill and Rutt Bridges, made millions in computer software. Jared Polis, along with his parents, grew rich from building and selling Internet companies. The fourth, Pat Stryker, is heir to a medical products fortune and runs her family's foundation.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
I don't attribute the success of liberalism in Colorado to a large web of effective, lefty groups.  I attribute it to the influx of large numbers of locusts from California as well.  Liberals are drawn to beautiful places.  And that's why the locusts move to places like Washington, Montana and Colorado and not Nebraska and Kansas.  (No offense to Nebraska and Kansas).  If you have the advantage of having a reputation for being a podunk state, you're still safe from the locusts.  But watch out.  If I were you, Iowa, I'd start to worry.  As soon as the idyllic country locavore farm scene becomes uber-"hip", you'll see the locusts, too.

By whatever mechanism, locusts swarm; these "four rich liberals" provide direction/network for the ready-made swarm infesting the beautiful places.

I've seen it happen right here in my podunk county.

I hatez them.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
We've had a few swarms re locate to Middle Tennessee. When speaking to a swarmer, they always state they left california to get away from the idiocy......but in reality, they bring it with them. Since swarming, complaints have been lodged on a variety of manufactured issues from the mascots of local high schools to selling beer in a convenience store to noise pollution.

Whats really infuriating are those who give creedence to the ONE swarmer who will whine and cry over issues of no consequence. I'm witnessing the few (one, many times) make complaints which take precedence over the majority opinion. Our city has enough lunacy without giving so much weight to a ex hippie worried about the noise around his house because little league has games starting at 8am.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »
By whatever mechanism, locusts swarm; these "four rich liberals" provide direction/network for the ready-made swarm infesting the beautiful places.

I think the least of our problems in Colorado  are the 4 rich liberals. The locusts are easily directed by poor men as well.  Perhaps less consistently, but since wanton distruction is  the end, it really doesn't matter where they attack first.  The problem is that our Schools generate the locusts, and  that conservative prosperity attracts them, and the 4 rich liberals didn't do that.  Why do liberals not just go to Europe? Because their standard of living would drop by half. They know where the money is. They are swarming all over Texas now because the economy there isn't as bad as elsewhere.  Everyone out west was hit with the Californian influx - Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Colorado - in the late 90s.  (I wish this map went back farther,, but if you look at metro areas in "red states" in the west, you can see that people from metro areas in blue states are STILL moving in. )   Utah had a strong enough Mormon culture to make living in Utah no fun. ( What I can't party till all hours of the night and my neighbors will shun me if you do)  Wyoming being desolate, windy and full of die-hard red necks also pushes them out.  Colorado already had a beechhead in Boulder because of the University, and they have just been spreading out from there. ( Boulder county was the ONLY one  to vote in favor splitting our electoral vote.)

The liberals flee their own policies when they loose a job, and move to the next area and then vote for Liberals there, to implement the same policies and so on.  Having a few rich liberals in the target to direct their efforts probably quickens the result, but the result will be the same regardless of their presence.  

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 02:31:32 PM »
We've had a few swarms re locate to Middle Tennessee. When speaking to a swarmer, they always state they left california to get away from the idiocy......but in reality, they bring it with them. Since swarming, complaints have been lodged on a variety of manufactured issues from the mascots of local high schools to selling beer in a convenience store to noise pollution.

Whats really infuriating are those who give creedence to the ONE swarmer who will whine and cry over issues of no consequence. I'm witnessing the few (one, many times) make complaints which take precedence over the majority opinion. Our city has enough lunacy without giving so much weight to a ex hippie worried about the noise around his house because little league has games starting at 8am.

That's what happened in Lynchburg, the local that brought the issue before the council
had lived the last thirty years in Michigan.  It happens in any local that has influx of refugees they change the community voting demographic and can change the culture.
If there happens to be four mega-millionaires facilitating* that change the community/state is in deep macaca.

* the capacity
[1] to generate intellectual ammunition
[2] to pursue investigations
[3] to mobilize for elections
[4] to fight media bias
[5] to pursue strategic litigation
[6] to train new leaders
[7] to sustain a presence in the new media. 

It is a conspiracy.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 02:39:49 PM »

I think the least of our problems in Colorado  are the 4 rich liberals. The locusts are easily directed by poor men as well.

You see Charles' list?  That takes money and poor men, by definition, are not resource-equipped.

Perhaps less consistently, but since wanton distruction is  the end, it really doesn't matter where they attack first.  The problem is that our Schools generate the locusts, and  that conservative prosperity attracts them, and the 4 rich liberals didn't do that.  Why do liberals not just go to Europe? Because their standard of living would drop by half. They know where the money is. They are swarming all over Texas now because the economy there isn't as bad as elsewhere.  Everyone out west was hit with the Californian influx - Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Colorado - in the late 90s.  (I wish this map went back farther,, but if you look at metro areas in "red states" in the west, you can see that people from metro areas in blue states are STILL moving in. )   Utah had a strong enough Mormon culture to make living in Utah no fun. ( What I can't party till all hours of the night and my neighbors will shun me if you do)  Wyoming being desolate, windy and full of die-hard red necks also pushes them out.  Colorado already had a beechhead in Boulder because of the University, and they have just been spreading out from there. ( Boulder county was the ONLY one  to vote in favor splitting our electoral vote.)

The liberals flee their own policies when they loose a job, and move to the next area and then vote for Liberals there, to implement the same policies and so on.  Having a few rich liberals in the target to direct their efforts probably quickens the result, but the result will be the same regardless of their presence.  

Can't argue with the last.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »
Having a few rich liberals in the target to direct their efforts probably quickens the result, but the result will be the same regardless of their presence.   

Without millions of dollars and intellectual support there is a certainty that some
migrants will eagerly assimilate into the host culture and then derivatives on down
to those who are the inverse and aggressively promote change.  With millions of dollars
and intellectual support natural migration outcomes are adulterated.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 03:28:50 PM »
You see Charles' list?  That takes money and poor men, by definition, are not resource-equipped.

Its a capacity that any Democratic party apparatus can develop. Be it a union, Acorn,  the Dem  party itself, etc.  Granted, a few less millionaires and they would have have to raise union dues, graft more money to Acorn or simply push for more donations, but none of the things on the list is illegal, nor impossible for any other Liberal institution to fund. However I laugh when I see the term "intellectual ammunition" -  unless that means studies with false data and  fallacious reasoning. I have yet to even have a liberal attempt to make an argument past  the intellectual level of "you are a poopy head."  Same goes for "Training leaders"- Leadership requires thought.  Training "high level followers"  who will mindlessly execute the orders from those at the top is probably a more accurate description, and cost far less than most would assume.
 As does a presence in New Media. The internet is everywhere, so you only have to do that in one place. 

Bottom line,  if a millionaire doesn't fund an investigation, a graft laden slush fund of tax payer money will fund it. If a millionaire doesn't pay to get out the vote, some other portion of the Democratic apparatus will- with tax payer (acorn) dollars if it can. If a millionaire doesn't buy media time, then they rely on all of the Journalists working for the media to cover for them. If a millionare doesn't fund litigation, then the union will, or acorn, or maybe a Democratic DA will bring it under orders from his masters and on the taxpayer dollar.

Millionaire funding  only helps get them entrenched enough that they can fund themselves with the traditional apparatus -Local versions of Acorn, local DAs and Judges on the payroll, etc, and if no millionaire steps up, they will simply use National fundraising and organizations to do it.  Oh, they ran out of money to do your locale this year? No worries, they can wait and get to you next year.

But NONE of it works unless you have people who have been crippled intellectually - people who are either unable or unwilling to think for themselves, people who are so self centered that they can't conceive of right from wrong, who could care less about history and facts.  And the Schools are churning them out. Maybe not your local school.  But they don't NEED that one. The useless idiots they create in other areas will smell your prosperity and come sniffing.  Oh you are rural?  Makes it even easier to take over doesn't it? Fewer people are needed. And ultimately, they are trying to push everyone into the City and repeal the electoral college so only metropolitan areas will matter.

Cutting off millionaire funding will accomplish nothing.  Abolishing ACORN like entities, making out-of-locale fundraising illegal etc, only SLOWS the creep.  The zombies are coming- something in the  schooling process creates them? Pax in the Air? Fluoride in the Water? Chips in their heads?   I don't know, but these people didn't used to exist in the quantities they now do, and you simply can't get them to think.  I have tried and tried. They won't respond to the arguments we make. They won't respond to the facts we present. They won't explain their line of reasoning. They won't provide facts (and think its funny you want them to) or simply mimic the lies their leaders have told them.  What I would give to see what goes through their heads when talking to us? What do they hear? What do they think? Or do they just feel? Its a mental disorder. Incurable. (well, incurable except for the obvious method)

Anyway, for all intensive purposes, they are human sheep owned by the State, and they can't imagine why you don't want a shepherd like they do. And the more sheep that move in, the more your culture MUST change to reflect the needs of the sheep.