Author Topic: Rick Santorum  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Rick Santorum
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 11:10:08 AM »
I think it's sooner SH, look at the Penn St riots/rallies!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
If I were to encounter a pedophile n the act, I would kill them, regardless of whether society condones their behavior or not. Not so, homos. Let them defile each other for all I care.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 07:39:57 AM »
It is surprising (and disappointing) to see what actions (or lack thereof) are exhibited by people in certain situations, isn't it?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 08:39:36 AM »
It is surprising (and disappointing) to see what actions (or lack thereof) are exhibited by people in certain situations, isn't it?!

It's negligent and sickening.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 09:34:17 AM »
And hey, don't anybody get me wrong...I'm all for fighting the leftists on multiple fronts, I may think the political front the weakest and least likely to succeed

I would argue it has already failed. There is nobody running for Pres. that has what we need.  Nobody.
The Senate races are still important, to a point,  but I have two small children, a job ( for now) and limited resources.  I am not going to spend a whole lot of time pushing on the political front for what are ultimately small and temporary gains - especially using a system where the establishment has  been corrupted enough to keep a Romney (or Gingrich, or Santorum etc)  on the ballot. Its simply accepted as axiomatic that Big Government is required to be elected, because you must buy votes, and that will not change until the economic picture makes that impossible.  

My efforts are much better spent prepping for the economic collapse  and the now  inevitable World War.  If someone actually starts shooting  liberals and taking over governmental offices,  and a genuine civil war/revolution starts let me know. Otherwise, I am better off getting the PV system on-line and learning how to grow enough food in the greenhouse.