Author Topic: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash .... WHO?!  (Read 1070 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash .... WHO?!
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:21:44 PM »
The Baltimore Ravens have a playoff bye this week. Don't think that means Terrell Suggs' mouth will be taking it easy.

The linebacker took a mostly unprovoked shot at Tim Tebow during a Tuesday appearance on ESPN's "First Take."

"With all due respect we don't need God on our sidelines," Suggs said. "Once again God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. He couldn't even give them two drives? Seven to three? [Referring to the score Denver lost by on Sunday.]"

And this is how Chris Chase (the writer) takes this?  As a "shot" against Tebow?

Fuggin idiot Suggs just uninvited God to participate and Chase misses the pass altogether.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash .... WHO?!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:08:38 PM »
Some guys grow up and play a childs game and some play a childs game but don't grow up.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash .... WHO?!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:31:01 PM »
A lot of the latter I think Don.

Suggs is just more proof that if you put a few more dollars in the pocket of a punk all you get is a punk with more dollars in his pocket.  The dipsh*t outta know when to keep his mouth shut, but that is a lot to ask when you're dealing with punks.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.