Author Topic: King Barry & Queen Moochelle Party Likes It's Palace of Versailles 1788  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: King Barry & Queen Moochelle Party Likes It's Palace of Versailles 1788
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:28 AM »
They presented a little "front" Halloween party, publicly handing out candy to kids, to which the press was invited, but nobody in the Media Party questioned the event to which they weren't invited.  Nice.  One group lies, the group swears to it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »
...and the article closed with this:

“The advisers could feel hopelessly caught between husband and wife. The Obama marriage was awkward for everyone: for the aides, for the president ... and for the first lady."

hmmm

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
...and the article closed with this:

“The advisers could feel hopelessly caught between husband and wife. The Obama marriage was awkward for everyone: for the aides, for the president ... and for the first lady."

Especially when Stymie wants to go to bed wearing a "Cat In The Hat" costume .

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 05:50:37 PM »

On "The Five" today, they were simultaneously conversing about this and Beckle said,
'what's the big deal?' to which Perino replied, 'it's like before the French revolution'.
Jumpin' gee willikers, the beltway does know it.  Why the heck don't they act like it?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:13 PM »

On "The Five" today, they were simultaneously conversing about this and Beckle said,
'what's the big deal?' to which Perino replied, 'it's like before the French revolution'.
Jumpin' gee willikers, the beltway does know it.  Why the heck don't they act like it?

Because they don't think they'll  get  ::guillotine::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »
The Elite. It's how they roll. ::guillotine::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 12:47:00 AM »

Lagerfeld also insistedUS President Barack Obama would not have been elected without his wife.

He said: "I'm a big fan of Mrs. Obama - and her face, I think, is magical. "My favorite thing about Mrs Obama was when she was asked if her skirt was not too tight and she answered, 'Why, you don't like my big black ass?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 07:08:37 AM »
 ::puke::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »

Lagerfeld also insistedUS President Barack Obama would not have been elected without his wife.

He said: "I'm a big fan of Mrs. Obama - and her face, I think, is magical.

Really dude? "Magical" is the adjective that springs to mind? I doubt even her own mother thinks that.

"My favorite thing about Mrs Obama was when she was asked if her skirt was not too tight and she answered, 'Why, you don't like my big black ass?

To think that we have sunk so low as a nation, that the First Lady would be such a notorious, graceless swine.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Questionman

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 04:32:09 AM »
Where does it stop? I’m speaking of the total disrespect shown to our president. I am absolutely appalled at the antics of Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. When has it ever been all right to stick your finger in the face of a presiding president or anyone for that matter? Would she have done that if it were George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan? There has been total disrespect for this president since before his first day in office.
What’s so different about President Barack Obama that makes it proper to hurl insults while he’s speaking to the nation? The indignities President Obama has been through have never in the history of America been shown to any other president.
 George W. Bush and President Richard Nixon were two of the worst presidents our country has had in my lifetime. Yet they never suffered the disrespect and indignities shown to President Obama.
I don't mean to be flippant but the vitriol spewing from you right these days is as sound as the  statement above.

people like YOU are the real traitors. People like me are patriots. You're not a patriot, you're a white? trash racist pigs.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 05:35:26 AM »
Where does it stop? I’m speaking of the total disrespect shown to our president. I am absolutely appalled at the antics of Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. When has it ever been all right to stick your finger in the face of a presiding president or anyone for that matter? Would she have done that if it were George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan? There has been total disrespect for this president since before his first day in office.
What’s so different about President Barack Obama that makes it proper to hurl insults while he’s speaking to the nation? The indignities President Obama has been through have never in the history of America been shown to any other president.
 George W. Bush and President Richard Nixon were two of the worst presidents our country has had in my lifetime. Yet they never suffered the disrespect and indignities shown to President Obama.
I don't mean to be flippant but the vitriol spewing from you right these days is as sound as the  statement above.

people like YOU are the real traitors. People like me are patriots. You're not a patriot, you're a white? trash racist pigs.

IDP ... You need to flush this turd .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 07:03:42 AM »
Whoa, SH!  Let me kick 'em a bit before he's flushed!   ::evilbat::

This lying piece of sh*t obviously likes to misremember the absolute vitriol and hate spewed at George W. Bush 24/7/365!  Did Obama have the entire MFM hating his guts?  No.  Did Obama have a movie made about his assassination that was glorified all throughout leftardville?  No.  Did Obama have Hollywood trash vilify him constantly?  No.  Did people threaten Obama's life like they did on KOS & MoveOn all the time?  No.  Did netwrok TV flash bullseyes over a pic of Obama?  No.  Is it hip for everyone to hate Obama?  No.

OK, now you can flush this lying gutless racist piece of sh*t traitor.   ::doublebird::

PS-Hope I see you out there come The Great Reckoning!  

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »

Really dude? You copied and pasted your response from another thread?

As you asked.......when does it stop?      I bet I know the answer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »
Whoa, SH!  Let me kick 'em a bit before he's flushed!   ::evilbat::

This lying piece of sh*t obviously likes to misremember the absolute vitriol and hate spewed at George W. Bush 24/7/365!  Did Obama have the entire MFM hating his guts?  No.  Did Obama have a movie made about his assassination that was glorified all throughout leftardville?  No.  Did Obama have Hollywood trash vilify him constantly?  No.  Did people threaten Obama's life like they did on KOS & MoveOn all the time?  No.  Did netwrok TV flash bullseyes over a pic of Obama?  No.  Is it hip for everyone to hate Obama?  No.

OK, now you can flush this lying gutless racist piece of sh*t traitor.   ::doublebird::

PS-Hope I see you out there come The Great Reckoning!  

Lol....questionman seems to have issue with original thought......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 08:23:41 AM »
Heh.  I think he has issues with anything approaching thought!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 09:01:23 AM »
Respect is earned and Øbongo has done nothing worthy of respect. Quite to the contrary, he has done more to pull at the threads which hold  our nation together than any other president. He is the most lawless since FDR and well on his way to earning the reputation as "The worst president ever".

Enjoy your stay - I suspect it'll be a short one.