Author Topic: MSNBC suspends Pat Buchanan  (Read 1733 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
MSNBC suspends Pat Buchanan
« on: January 10, 2012, 07:19:02 AM »
Love him, hate him...Pat makes some points in this showdown.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/critics-claim-msnbc-has-suspended-pat-buchanan/

Hounded out by "activists" (multi-culti/pc/diversity cultists) because they hate his recent book.  Since the "activists" don't like what he has to say and got him off PMSNBC...they are pretty much proving Buchannan's point about these whitey-hating & Christian-hating clowns, isn't he?!  I think his book sales are going to go stratospheric, thanks to "activists".

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: MSNBC suspends Pat Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 09:19:19 AM »
The left cannot debate him on the merits so they've decided he needs to be silenced.  This is what they do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »

They'll play hell trying to silence Pat Buchanan.

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:06:52 PM »
Pat Buchanan is a f-cking Jew-hating Nazi.  As Buchanan is one of the few 'conservative' voices at the White People Are Us Network, him getting canned can only help conservatism as far too often in the past he was a go-to guy the liberal media went to for that 'conservative' viewpoint on some breaking issue.  (Hopefully) good riddance to bad rubbish.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 03:13:18 PM »

Nice avatar.

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 04:19:01 PM »
Nice avatar.

Thanks.  Quite a few have commented positively on it.  Amazing what you find when you search 'humorous signs'.

Like this one (must have been a Democrat sign maker):

Or my favorite:

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »
Pat Buchanan is a f-cking Jew-hating Nazi.  As Buchanan is one of the few 'conservative' voices at the White People Are Us Network, him getting canned can only help conservatism as far too often in the past he was a go-to guy the liberal media went to for that 'conservative' viewpoint on some breaking issue.  (Hopefully) good riddance to bad rubbish.

That may be overstating it a bit but Buchanan certainly is an Isolationist and would love for America to abandon Israel. He's always represented a different flavor of conservativism than I subscribe to but only recently have come to regard him as unhinged.

Of course these days I think that the true shortlist are the people who aren't unhinged.  :o

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 05:01:11 PM »

That may be overstating it a bit but Buchanan certainly is an Isolationist and would love for America to abandon Israel. He's always represented a different flavor of conservativism than I subscribe to but only recently have come to regard him as unhinged.

Of course these days I think that the true shortlist are the people who aren't unhinged.  :o

Honestly, when it comes to Buchanan, I don't think I'm overstating anything at all.  Buchanan is a rank anti-semite of the worst kind:  An anti-semite who wears Republican clothes.  I think if Reagan could see what happened to Buchanan and was able to tell him so, Buchanan might give us all a break and off himself.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 06:51:30 AM »
Buchanan and his brand of neo-isolationism never appealed to me, all those people left him and went to Paul years ago, that alone kept him on the fringe with me with no hope of returning from exile.  I do not condone everything Pat has said or done, not by a long-shot.  I merely found another opportunity to poke a stick in the eye of those multi-culti/pc/diversity loving democrats who think everyone (well almost everyone) deserves a seat at the table.  Either they are actually for everyone being able to speak their mind or they are not.  They say they are, their actions prove them time and time again to be full of sh*t.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »
Buchanan is a jerk-off . But MSNBC jerks harder .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 07:00:48 AM »
Heh.  "MSNBC, we got jerks!"  Now there's a marketing hook!

::hysterical::