Author Topic: Romney defends Bain by comparing it to Obama's GM takeover  (Read 1734 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Romney defends Bain by comparing it to Obama's GM takeover
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
Buying into the premise that it's okay because Obama was "trying to save GM".  Seems not to have fallen across the idea that it was expressly unConstitutional, was done to favor the unions, and screwed bondholders .... like Mitt.

Heard on Rush, including Mitt-clip.

We need to keep this guy out as much as to get The O out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Romney defends Bain by comparing it to Obama's GM takeover
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:49:46 PM »
The situation is so screwed up at this point that I'm willing to predict flat out failure in November . Republicans attacking Republicans has come to a cresendo at this point and so early ... and why and to what end ? It's outrageous and a damned disgrace when our main objective is and should be to get that God Forsaken Spawn of Hell out of the White House !

I'm so God d*mned FURIOUS over this sh*t that I want to shoot the whole lot ! I don't give a damn who likes Romney or who loves Santorum or who hates either one ... Gingrich , Paul , Huntsman or the rest ! This boils down to throwing Stymie out of office ! The rest of this piddling sh*t can be dealt with later !

If Stymie is re-elected ... which at this point looks pretty probable ... It's our own God d*mned fault ! I'm also disappointed with an attitude on this site which seems to think that turmoil is a healthy and productive thing . The MSM does enough of that crap for us !

I'm so saddened and demoralized for my country right now that I just don't have anymore words .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:05:52 PM »
Who thinks the turmoil is healthy?

I'm not going to sit here and give a pass to Romney with him spouting the same leftist premises typical of every go-along-to-get-along RINO!  What's the difference between him and Obama then, if he doesn't understand what he did through Bain and what Obama did with GM are not the same?

And I don't intend to give Gingrich a pass on this stuff either!  Or any of them!

This is exactly how we got here, and I'm as damn sick and demoralized as you, SH.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
Who thinks the turmoil is healthy?

I'm not going to sit here and give a pass to Romney with him spouting the same leftist premises typical of every go-along-to-get-along RINO!  What's the difference between him and Obama then, if he doesn't understand what he did through Bain and what Obama did with GM are not the same?

And I don't intend to give Gingrich a pass on this stuff either!  Or any of them!

This is exactly how we got here, and I'm as damn sick and demoralized as you, SH.

Who can beat Stymie ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 02:13:38 PM »
Any one of them might, but not by selling the same Obama-sh*t.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 02:18:19 PM »

If my Aunt had a pecker she MIGHT be my Uncle .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »

Well, SH, do you want to peck a fight or do you want to argue?

/c'mon, I can take ya ....  ::slapfight::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »

Well, SH, do you want to peck a fight or do you want to argue?

/c'mon, I can take ya ....  ::slapfight::

My Conservative Values are  Im - Peck - able !

Answer my question ... Name the candidate most able to defeat Stymie ... Before they destroy each other and the Republican Party that is .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »
I believe any of them can beat obama...I just don't want it to be romney.

Honestly, can anybody see enough of the "middle" pulling the lever for obama? I believe the task will be much more difficult with romney, though.

What frightens, disgusts, bewilders me is there are people who still SUPPORT obama.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 02:30:38 PM »

Honestly, can anybody see enough of the "middle" pulling the lever for obama? I believe the task will be much more difficult with romney, though.

What frightens, disgusts, bewilders me is there are people who still SUPPORT obama.

You just don't want it to be Romney ... Well ... Santorum can't beat him . Neither can Paul , Huntsman , Gingrich or Perry . I can hold my nose and vote for Romney because I think he can beat Stymie but only if we get behind him . We are at a turning point right now and the race is Stymie's to lose . I'm warning every one of you on this site ... any more of this internecine fighting and we ... the whole country ... is fvcked ! Some of you don't seem to get it . You will after November .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »

You just don't want it to be Romney ... Well ... Santorum can't beat him . Neither can Paul , Huntsman , Gingrich or Perry . I can hold my nose and vote for Romney because I think he can beat Stymie but only if we get behind him . We are at a turning point right now and the race is Stymie's to lose . I'm warning every one of you on this site ... any more of this internecine fighting and we ... the whole country ... is fvcked ! Some of you don't seem to get it . You will after November .

I agree with Paul and Huntsman.....But the others can beat obama. If you can hold your nose and vote for romney....then you should do the same for the others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »

That's the reality! Do I want him "HELL NO" will I vote for him?HELL YES.Staying home isn't an option and here we are again at election time.Will I vote for him in a primary no,I'm still not sure WTF I'm gonna do.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 02:36:23 PM »

Okay, I'll play.  Let's say it's Romney.  Mission accomplished; we got the communist SCOaMF out of office.  Now what?  What the hell do you imagine is going to keep Romney from going on a Ford-takeover spree, instituting a VAT tax, changing his mind about repealing Romn- er - Obamacare?  Hmmm?  Kicking out the czars and czarinas and adhering to the Constitution?

We need better.  Do you not see anyone else beating Obama?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 02:37:16 PM »

But has O beaten himself?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 02:37:44 PM »

That's the reality! Do I want him "HELL NO" will I vote for him?HELL YES.Staying home isn't an option and here we are again at election time.Will I vote for him in a primary no,I'm still not sure WTF I'm gonna do.

It is my reality also.....More like a nitemare.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 02:47:27 PM »
 If you can hold your nose and vote for romney....then you should do the same for the others.
[/quote]

The others don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated . I'm not even saying that I don't like them . They just can't ( and won't ) win ... either the nomination or the general election .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »

[/quote]

Okay, I'll play.  Let's say it's Romney.  Mission accomplished; we got the communist SCOaMF out of office.  Now what?  What the hell do you imagine is going to keep Romney from going on a Ford-takeover spree, instituting a VAT tax, changing his mind about repealing Romn- er - Obamacare?  Hmmm?  Kicking out the czars and czarinas and adhering to the Constitution?

We need better.  Do you not see anyone else beating Obama?
[/quote]

Quite simply ... Romney can't do a damned thing with out the say so of Congress . And chances are quite good that even with a slim majority in the house ... the senate may be ours too . Be that as it may we've also had enough of Czars . He wouldn't begin to go there . A VAT tax is totally out for the foreseeable future . As simple as tax reform is to you and me , true reform will take longer than one term of Romney or any other president . Ford ? This country is sick of take-overs ... also Czars , Czarinas and Czardines !

Let's concentrate on kicking Stymie's sorry ass out of office . I too wish we had someone else ... Paul Ryan is a guy I could get behind with all my heart . The problem is that he's just too smart and unwilling to engage in this disgusting Sh*t Fest .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »
Romney can't do a damned thing with out the say so of Congress.

Whaaaat?  You did NOT just write that!

See:  Obama sets illegal precedent.  'K?

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 03:35:57 PM »
Romney can't do a damned thing with out the say so of Congress.

Whaaaat?  You did NOT just write that!

See:  Obama sets illegal precedent.  'K?

I most certainly did write that ! You said yourself "illegal precedent" . And who controls congress at this point ? Republicans have only one house . Their unwillingness to press legal arguements is troubling but the Senate right now is Stymie's bulwark against a challenge . That has to be fixed too .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
I say voting for Romney ( or any others going Full Marxist) is worse than just accepting O'Tard will win reelection.  So what if we hit rock bottom in 3 years with the tard labeled D, instead of 5 years under the tard labeled R. 

I will more than likely not accept what those labeled R put on my plate this election.  Accepting Retard Lite is no longer an option.