Author Topic: I’m Tired of the “Angry Black Woman” Stereotypes sez Moochelle  (Read 6031 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: I’m Tired of the “Angry Black Woman” Stereotypes sez Moochelle
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »
Okay, I understand those sentiments; I find her personally unattractive and boring myself.  But still, it feels like bashing a child.

That child you speak of is all too willing to put her foot on your throat to get her way. Don't underestimate her willingness to do evil at her pleasure.This child has been pushing to get inside you grocery cupboard to make sure she approves of you eating habits all the while feasting.

Mooch is the classic example of Statists who lecture her betters: "Do what I say, not what I do."

Or else!! ::evilbat::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »
Okay, I understand those sentiments; I find her personally unattractive and boring myself.  But still, it feels like bashing a child.

That child you speak of is all too willing to put her foot on your throat to get her way. Don't underestimate her willingness to do evil at her pleasure.This child has been pushing to get inside you grocery cupboard to make sure she approves of you eating habits all the while feasting.

Mooch is the classic example of Statists who lecture her betters: "Do what I say, not what I do."

Let us shove that "or else" down their throat!

::angry::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »

Nov. is coming.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 07:51:35 PM »

Nov. is coming.

Patience is one virtue I really struggle with...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »
I can't find it in my heart to bash this woman. 
. . .

You may have a point. How would you like to be married to somebody who thinks he is the Marxsiah.

Sheesh, what a narcissist.

In the book The Roots of Obama's Rage the author writes that Michelle was mesmerized by BO's rhetoric. I'd hazard a guess that in the years since she's come to see the real man or lack thereof and isn't so mesmerized.  I noticed that in the interview where he admitted he struggles with laziness he kept looking at Michelle as he answered as if to see her reaction and she made a grunt as he spoke.  Makes me think they've had more than one argument about his work habits. She hitched her future to him and I bet she doesn't want that choice messed up.   

Does she even like him?  I mean they go separately to their vacations.  I know people think it's because they just want to waste money.  But maybe he annoys her and she'd rather not deal with him.  She has everything she has  because of him so she has to make the best of it.  She has to act like she cares so of course she'd be sensitive to being called angry.

I think the reality is she is an angry woman.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »
There is truth in what you write, I believe, about him annoying her; I believe she doesn't like him, but he's the star to which she hitched her wagon, so she's conflicted, thus angry.  Well, more angry; she's always been angry.

I recall her saying on national TV during the campaign that, to her and the girls, he smells bad.  Even if true -- and she may have been referring to the cigarette smoke smell -- who does that?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »

I recall her saying on national TV during the campaign that, to her and the girls, he smells bad.  Even if true -- and she may have been referring to the cigarette smoke smell -- who does that?

An angry Black woman.
 ::exitstageleft::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 03:48:53 PM »
Moochelle is an angry black woman. At herself and her hubby. From her hospital job to the white house gig, she has leaned on someone else.......hasn't accomplished chit on her own.

My bet is she pulls a Hillary and finds a reason to move(out) and run for the senate. ::puke::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 04:54:14 PM »
There is truth in what you write, I believe, about him annoying her; I believe she doesn't like him.....

I'm willing to bet the farm the feeling is mutual.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 07:00:22 AM »
From Charles's video...

"Ya know when I look at my life... ya know, always been told by somebody that I'm not ready, that I can't do something, my scores weren't high enough... ya know there's always that doubt in the back of the minds of people of color - people who've been oppressed and haven't been given real opportunities - that you never really beli... that you believe that somehow, someone is better than you. You know, deep down inside you doubt whether you can do it..."

-Michelle Obama

I have never before heard the perfect argument against affirmative action spoken aloud by a Black liberal. Affirmative action first and foremost institutionalizes exactly this dehumanizing belief in ones own inferiority.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2012, 07:51:27 AM »
Self-fullfilling prophecy, courtesy of the Democrat Plantation, and in the end she allowed herself to be victimized by them, because now she really is inferior, and dependent upon them for her self-worth.  But inside she knows something is wrong, but her conditioning prevents her from accurately identifying it.  Betraying those who victimized you is a greater sin than accepting the inferiority they've given you.

The transition from slave field hand to minimum wage field hand under Jim Crow to Democrat field hand...nothing has changed other than technically not being a slave, since it is by their own choice they stay on that Plantation and adhere to their rules.

If that isn't the most sickening perversion ever I don't know what is.

But free will means being free to screw up, and most minorities have really excelled at screwing themselves up.

Thus, my sympathy to their plight is extremely narrow.  If they cannot recognize their error and seek to correct it and rejoin the fraternity of free people, then their fate is of their own choosing and none of my concern.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »
From Charles's video...

"Ya know when I look at my life... ya know, always been told by somebody that I'm not ready, that I can't do something, my scores weren't high enough... ya know there's always that doubt in the back of the minds of people of color - people who've been oppressed and haven't been given real opportunities - that you never really beli... that you believe that somehow, someone is better than you. You know, deep down inside you doubt whether you can do it..."

-Michelle Obama

I have never before heard the perfect argument against affirmative action spoken aloud by a Black liberal. Affirmative action first and foremost institutionalizes exactly this dehumanizing belief in ones own inferiority.

Exsqueeze me, but oh puh-leeze!  Who EVER told her, or any Black in the last 30 years, that she or they weren't "ready", that their "scores weren't high enough"??

She's smart enough to know she's been lied to but she's still playing the victim -- "GIVEN" real opportunity?  Oppressed? -- and yet still ignorant because she doesn't ken that, yes, there is always someone smarter, faster, better at "it", whatever "it" is, than each and every one of us, including her, which does not diminish our worth as humans.

People like her do not want to hear lies, but they do not want to hear the truth either, so they're stuck hating themselves and everybody else as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"