Author Topic: Marines caught whizzing on the dead Taliban ........  (Read 4503 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Marines caught whizzing on the dead Taliban ........
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
Four, from Camp Lejeune.

And, oh my God!!; can't be pissing on the dead bodies of the ones trying to kill you!!  Just not done.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Marines caught whizzing on the dead Taliban ........
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/checkpoint-washington/post/us-military-karzai-strongly-condemn-apparent-marine-desecration-of-taliban-corpses/2012/01/12/gIQADTmDtP_blog.html

Yeah, whoopdi-doo!  If I was operating under ROE's that benefit the enemy I would celebrate snuffing one of these POS's in like fashion too...if there is a mistake it is in broadcasting it so that the dipsticks in MFM run with it and give lefnut Regime types like Cankles Clinton a podium to beat the military up about it.

Frankly if I were President I would make the ROE's benefit our troops and pissing on these bastards and pouring pigs blood down their throats would  be policy and I would tell the MFM and anyone else to stick it!  We are fighting unaffiliated terrorist scumbags here, they want better treatment for prisoners and their dead, fine, join a nation and pick a fight with us fothermucker!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »
Four, from Camp Lejeune.

And, oh my God!!; can't be pissing on the dead bodies of the ones trying to kill you!!  Just not done.

Too bad it wasn't some of the out of the closet now queers humping them. To have to read karzi (sp) calling this deplorable is....is....is.....
When you gotta go...you gotta go.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:02:56 PM »
The only problem I can see is that the Marines got the procedure screwed up . You crap on them first ... THEN you piss on them .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
The only problem I can see is that the Marines got the procedure screwed up . You crap on them first ... THEN you piss on them .

There's probably another video..... ::mooning::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 03:38:10 PM »
This incident really upsets me.

It is just not right that Marines do this and ordinary citizens such as myself do not get to do it, too.

No, seriously...you bag 'em, you get to urinate on them.

Does this not follow a long military tradition of desecrating the corpses of despicable enemies? Didn't our troops in Vietnam routinely staple an ace of Spades playing card to the foreheads of dead Viet Cong scum? Or is that a myth?

No matter...are these not the thugs who hang the burned and mutilated bodies of our soldiers and civilian contractors in public? Are these not the creatures who regularly decapitate living prisoners? Arent these the cowards who use roadside bombs to kill our troops because they dont have the stones to face them in real combat? Are these not the animals who wipe themselves with their hands (and for reasons I will never understand declare pigs to be "unclean")?

If I were to fault the Marines for anything in this situation it might be for allowing the video to get out. Sadly, it could only have been done by one of their own. I might also fault them for their lack of judgement. Taliban aren't worth peeing on. I wouldn't pee on one if he was on fire so I guess when it comes right down to it I wouldn't waste urine on them when they are already dead. But I might stuff a piece of bacon in their open mouths. That would send a far stronger message. f**k with the USA and you die "unclean" and miss out on the virgins.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »

Well said.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 04:25:47 PM »
oh the outrage

Better to treat their dead in combat like they would treat ours.  Sodomize them, burn them, dismember them, and drag the body parts through the streets while yelling Allah Akbar.  That would be the moral high ground to these scumbags.

Bacon in the mouth.   ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »
  When you got to you gat to go.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 10:02:41 PM »
If I was President I would declare my solidarity with these Marines, and admonish them to keep the photographs and videos to themselves the next time.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »
Geez ... A guy can't even take a piss anymore without the whole world knowing about it !

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 06:27:08 AM »
Does this not follow a long military tradition of desecrating the corpses of despicable enemies?

Some of my grandpa's pics from New Guinea were not very pleasant to look at...if ya know what I mean.

And here we go, with the usual suspects that have been cheering on the defeat of the US military for 10 years, now, leading the outrageous outrage.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 07:07:24 AM »
This incident really upsets me.

It is just not right that Marines do this and ordinary citizens such as myself do not get to do it, too.

No, seriously...you bag 'em, you get to urinate on them.

Does this not follow a long military tradition of desecrating the corpses of despicable enemies? Didn't our troops in Vietnam routinely staple an ace of Spades playing card to the foreheads of dead Viet Cong scum? Or is that a myth?

No matter...are these not the thugs who hang the burned and mutilated bodies of our soldiers and civilian contractors in public? Are these not the creatures who regularly decapitate living prisoners? Arent these the cowards who use roadside bombs to kill our troops because they dont have the stones to face them in real combat? Are these not the animals who wipe themselves with their hands (and for reasons I will never understand declare pigs to be "unclean")?

If I were to fault the Marines for anything in this situation it might be for allowing the video to get out. Sadly, it could only have been done by one of their own. I might also fault them for their lack of judgement. Taliban aren't worth peeing on. I wouldn't pee on one if he was on fire so I guess when it comes right down to it I wouldn't waste urine on them when they are already dead. But I might stuff a piece of bacon in their open mouths. That would send a far stronger message. f**k with the USA and you die "unclean" and miss out on the virgins.

I said the same thing at HotAir.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/01/12/quotes-of-the-day-913/

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »
Maybe the corpses had caught fire and thay were using the only thing available to put the fire out?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »
Link

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines’ video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

HT:WEASELZIPPERS

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »
 ::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »
Maybe they weren't quite dead yet...

...or maybe they were merely resting...

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »
We have a recent (post 9/11) tradition of mocking terrorists. Yes, even dead ones...

...so I still don't get what the big deal is. Our Marines were merely paying their respects to their recently departed enemies with what was readily available. Like the Boy Scouts, they were prepared.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »
And even before 9/11 we were mocking terrorists. In this case mere moments before dispatching about five of them in about as colorful and splashy way as possible...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »
Who knows how to deal with terrorist scum? Chuck Norris...