Author Topic: WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE GRAPHIC DEATH THREATS  (Read 3549 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE GRAPHIC DEATH THREATS
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

NOT ACCEPTABLE

HT: gatewaypundit...

WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE DEATH THREATS

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:18:07 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE GRAPHIC DEATH THREATS
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:53:27 AM »
The really nice thing about this particular threat was that they were kind enough to address each potential victim individually instead of "all you rethuglican bastards". This means that the Prosecuting Attorney can lodge separate and distinct charges for each threat instead of one lump sum.

That ought to be worth 25-50 years easy.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:56:34 AM »
Why is the "from" blacked out?  And while we're at it, why isn't the entire header available for us to peruse.

I officially am not believing it, until it all is available.  Too easy to fake something like that.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »
Guests, register & join the discussion!

Suspect Located in Wisconsin Death Threats

GatewayPundit has links to news and DoJ reports. The suspect is female, has confessed, and has been identified since Thursday.

Outcry from the media over civility and tone in 3...2...1... *poof*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:06:51 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
Guests, register & join the discussion!

Suspect Located in Wisconsin Death Threats

GatewayPundit has links to news and DoJ reports. The suspect is female, has confessed, and has been identified since Thursday.

Outcry from the media over civility and tone in 3...2...1... *poof*

Probation should not be an option in this matter.  This  moron needs to spend serious time in jail.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 08:16:57 AM »
Yes, I know since it's a Republican submitting the death threat, it's probably real, as opposed to yet another piece of leftist trash who would have faked it.

I still want headers in these kinds of things.

Comments kept...

I don't condone death threats BUT...

Which of course, leaves a later poster to note:

Rob
8:44pm on Sunday, March 13, 2011
Must be a democrat running this blog as some of the better comments are being deleted. They believe in free speech as long as it is liberal speech!

Heh.  Right makes pointed comment dead on.  Leftist monkey complains to mod.  Right comment gets deleted.  Readership to (insert leftist rag here) goes down by one.  Leftist J-Tard scratches head, not figuring out why.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Breaking: WI Teacher Charged With Sending Death Threats to GOP Lawmakers
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
WI Teacher Charged With Sending Death Threats to GOP Lawmakers

A Wisconsin early childhood teacher was charged with sending death threats to state Republican lawmakers.

(See social networking page of the woman being charged, Katherine Windels @ link...)

...A 26-year-old woman was charged Thursday with two felony counts and two misdemeanor counts for allegedly making email threats against Wisconsin lawmakers during the height of the battle over Gov. Scott Walker’s budget-repair bill.

Katherine A. Windels of Cross Plains was named in a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Criminal Court.

According to the criminal complaint, Windels allegedly sent an email threat to State Sen. Robert Cowles (R-Green Bay) March 9. Later that evening, she allegedly sent another email to 15 Republican legislators, including Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau).

The subject line of the second email was: “Atten: Death Threat!!!! Bomb!!!” In that email, she purportedly wrote, “Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your families will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks.”

“I hope you have a good time in hell,” she allegedly wrote in the lengthy email in which she purportedly listed scenarios in which the legislators and their families would die, including bombings and by “putting a nice little bullet in your head.”

According to the criminal complaint, Windels told investigators “I sent out emails that I was disgusted and very upset by what they were doing.”

Asked if she intended to follow through on any of her threats, Windels told the investigators “No,” according to the complaint.

Windels was charged with two felony counts “bomb scare” and two misdemeanor counts of “computer message-threatening injury/bodily harm.” If convicted, each felony count carries a maximum penalty of three years and six months in prison and a $10,000 fine, and each misdemeanor count carries a maximum penalty of 90 days in prison and a $1,000 fine.

More @ gatewaypundit...

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 10:06:50 PM »
Sounds like "early childhood" kids are getting a fine start in Wisconsin. Hope more parents start to take note of what they're getting for their (and our) money.

Being in Dane County, maybe she'll end up with Judge Sumi and get a Citizen of the Year Commendation instead of a sentence.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »
How much do you want to bet that she read Bill Ayers' textbooks when she was studying for her "education" degree?
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 10:22:18 PM »
Words mean things.  You would expect a teacher to know that.
This should be a good lesson.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 10:23:29 PM »
She's 29 years old - 16 in a century-ago years.  She doesn't *know* anything yet.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
She's 29 years old - 16 in a century-ago years.  She doesn't *know* anything yet.

::thumbsup::

I knew some gals that were teenagers in 1911,  I'd give her a 13 at best.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 11:03:26 PM »
I really like one of the comments: "The hand that rocks the cradle (is a) whack-job!"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 07:52:24 AM »
Note to leftist garbage, still screaming RACIST because they're too much of collective pussies to just advocate their beliefs.

This is how it's proved.

Note once again, only local reporting.  That Jayson Blair like fraud, Scott Bauer hasn't touched this.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 07:55:55 AM »
Yeah, that one is pretty good 'Soup.

This one is probably damned accurate too!

"Yeah, she probably has “Coexist” and “Violence is NEVER the answer” bumper stickers on her Volvo."
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 08:41:44 AM »
Interesting claim that the Dane County DA sat on this:

DCI immediately reviewed and analyzed what was sent. Every referral was investigated. In the judgment of investigators, some presented a need for more intense investigation; some did not. One case in particular, which was started upon the receipt of threats on March 9, 2011, the subject of whom is a Dane County resident, was thoroughly investigated.

Investigators concluded it did not present an imminent threat but presented sufficient probable cause that criminal behavior had occurred and on Friday, March 18, 2011 this matter was referred to the Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne who has sole jurisdiction and charging authority for a charging decision.
On Monday, March 23, 2011 the Department of Justice learned through press reports that the Dane County District Attorney had returned the referral to the Department citing clerical and administrative issues related to the reports transfer.  Importantly the investigative reports themselves were not returned. It is important to note that this Department routinely refers investigative reports to District Attorneys, including the Dane County District Attorney, for their review and charging decisions.

This is where this matter currently sits.
We are concerned about the lack of action regarding this referral.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/118992449.htm
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 08:46:49 AM »
Yeah, Dane County, smack dab in the middle of the Liberalopolis of Madison, home to the goofy Univ of WI and all those progluddite jackasses that no doubt feed bottom rung legal types into the DA's office...

What a load!

Alledged Tea Party terrorists would have seen record-breaking speed in processing!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:11 AM »
Interesting claim that the Dane County DA sat on this:

He's probably in bed ( figuratively ? ) with Judge Sumi .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
More than just "claims."  This piece of leftist trash did sit on this, until shamed into filing the charges.

There's nothing left, guys, when law enforcement won't even enforce the law aginst politically favored parties.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
More than just "claims."  This piece of leftist trash did sit on this, until shamed into filing the charges.

There's nothing left, guys, when law enforcement won't even enforce the law aginst politically favored parties.

Nope. And the United States Attorney General is leading by example, with the full support of the President. We're in a whole lotta hurtbag unless we can get rid of these people and their ilk forever.

- Thomas Jefferson