Author Topic: WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE GRAPHIC DEATH THREATS  (Read 3552 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: WISCONSIN REPUBLICANS RECEIVE GRAPHIC DEATH THREATS
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 12:46:36 PM »
There is always a remedy in the law. Under Common Law, a "Writ of Mandamus" was the remedy to force or compel a civil servant or representative of the King to do what he was lawfully required to do. This writ was merged into Federal Law under the "All Writs Act."

Had the DA sat on it, somebody should "writ" him a new one . . .

See:

[Latin, We comand.] A writ or order that is issued from a court of superior jurisdiction that commands an inferior tribunal, corporation, Municipal Corporation, or individual to perform, or refrain from performing, a particular act, the performance or omission of which is required by law as an obligation.

A writ or order of mandamus is an extraordinary court order because it is made without the benefit of full judicial process, or before a case has concluded. It may be issued by a court at any time that it is appropriate, but it is usually issued in a case that has already begun.
TheFreeDictionary.com
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 12:52:08 PM »
All this death threat business, tsk.  Just goes to show how ineffectual these people really are.  They could get the actual job done - the ones Americans apparently only threaten to do - by proclaiming that the WI Republicans have burnt korans and the domestic/home-grown mujies will git 'er done.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 01:14:20 PM »
Burning Koran's?  Somebody burning Koran's?

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 01:28:35 PM »
Burning Koran's?  Somebody burning Koran's?

::whoohoo::

Yes.  Go look in the "Radical islam" section; new thread.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »

Have you seen the video? It must be the book from hell, it burned and burned and burned. Had to be the book from hell.