Author Topic: It's official...Obama to Canada...F**k off  (Read 3363 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
It's official...Obama to Canada...F**k off
« on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: It's official...Obama to Canada...F**k off
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:24:34 AM »
Dependence on foreign oil has been an issue for a long time. Everyone acknowledges that depending on oil from nations that are not friendly to the US is a national security issue. Everyone acknowledges that our nation is in the midst of a severe employment crisis. Everyone can see that this pipeline would lessen our dependence on foreign oil and create jobs and the infrastructure for long-term economic benefit.

Is it not obvious to everyone that this man and his party stand in the way of domestic energy production? The veneer of "environmental concerns" is so transparent to me. Is it not so to the majority of Americans? Can people not see that the Left is intentionally harming our national security and economy, and undermining our way of life and standard of living in order to reduce and restrict our liberty?

::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 11:26:15 AM »
I never had a doubt this douchebag would do any different...he is the bitch of leftnut special interests...eco-nazi's, ChiCom's...all the same crap.

Every Repub running for office MUST incorporate this retarded decision in their ads!

Besides being stupid beyond question with respect to our energy needs, it should be beaten over every democrats head how many jobs this lost/destroyed!

Should especially target unionistas in the oil industry, asking them why they should stay on the democrat plantation anymore!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »
This is what settled one issue for me.  Stupidity vs. pure hatred of country.  There is no longer any doubt.  Obama is totally an enemy to America, as it was founded, and as it had operated for 233 years.  And Obama supporters can now no longer be considered anything but fellow enemies of America, as it was founded, and as it had operated for 233 years.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 11:40:43 AM »
I cannot argue that MNHawk, there is no doubt, he and his supporters, hell the democrat party since they are not fighting him either, are enemies of America!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
By what legal means can he do this, does anybody know?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 12:35:22 PM »
Yup. It's unbelievable.

Pardon Johnny, but I'm going to merge this with the thread already going on the topic.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »
Since when does a single person, the President, get to decide on things like this?  We are supposed to be a nation of laws, and if something does not contravene them then it is legal.  This whole seeking of permission from individual persons, be they Presidents or low level bureaucrats, is a big ingredient in the decline of this Republic.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 12:46:08 PM »
Since when does a single person, the President, get to decide on things like this?  We are supposed to be a nation of laws, and if something does not contravene them then it is legal.  This whole seeking of permission from individual persons, be they Presidents or low level bureaucrats, is a big ingredient in the decline of this Republic.

That's what I want to know:  by what authority can the President alone thwart this?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »
Technically, it's the State Department.  But they just do their boss' bidding, and if their boss says suck up to enemies, screw our friends, that's what they do...happily, as they're mostly leftist garbage anyway, and thereby are enemies of how this country was founded.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »
I think what’s happened around the Keystone is a wakeup call, the degree to which we are dependent or possibly held hostage to decisions in the United States, and especially decisions that may be made for very bad political reasons. So I think that just … it puts an emphasis on the fact that we must perform our regulatory processes to get timely decisions on diversification of our markets.

Spoken like a man who loves his country. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
Technically, it's the State Department.  But they just do their boss' bidding, and if their boss says suck up to enemies, screw our friends, that's what they do...happily, as they're mostly leftist garbage anyway, and thereby are enemies of how this country was founded.

Okay, so "technically" State; from what Constitutional provision does State receive its authority to do refuse this?  On what grounds?

And why is the Media Party quite content to misrepresent and mischaracterize Duh Wun as having the authority, the final word, on this, when he doesn't; it's the State Department?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
Oh, and get this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/18/industry-source-state-department-will-reject-keystone-pipeline-reroute/#ixzz1jpzAt2ps

(At least Fox News is reporting correctly who is technically responsible for this.)

... the Natural Resources Defense Council, an environmental group, argued that the pipeline doesn't make the U.S. anymore energy secure just because it would get oil from a close neighbor and friend.

Instead of carrying common crude oil, the Keystone XL pipeline would carry thick, toxic bitumen for refining in the Gulf states, effectively transporting pollution from Canada to the United States," reads the NRDC report..

"It is not in the national interest to lock the United States into supporting an expensive and dirty form of oil for many years to come. Also, additional capacity for tar sands oil perpetuates America's addiction to oil, and undermines the clean energy alternatives that would bring genuine energy security," the NRDC report continues.

Transporting pollution; dirty form of oil (they think ALL oil is "dirty"); addiction to oil?!  No, here's the "problem":

"undermines the clean energy alternatives".

I hate these people.  Hate.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »
Also, additional capacity for tar sands oil perpetuates America's addiction to a 21st century standard of living.

Fixed, for benefit of the luddite trash that works to destroy this country.   ::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 02:22:08 PM »
By the way, this is the same administration that claims the Republicans in Congress are standing in the way of its "common sense" things to boost job creation.

This would have been, at an absolute minimum, tens of thousands of jobs.  The follow-on effect into other economic sectors would have been millions of jobs.

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 02:45:39 PM »
There are no viable "clean energy alternatives" to undermine, you god-forsaken fools.

I want these people gone. As in, gone from planet earth.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »
I can't imagine another 4 years of this lunacy......So, go newt, go romney, go Rick and go perry.......I'm gonna vote for whoever is left. ( no, it was not intended to be a pun)

Wasn't this part of the compromise of the so called republicans? I knew this would happen....A promise by obama to consider something is no better than all his other lies.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
You can also be certain there is yet another big debt to the labor unions behind the scenes in all this. A debt that will surely be paid with my money and yours.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
This is what settled one issue for me.  Stupidity vs. pure hatred of country.  There is no longer any doubt.  Obama is totally an enemy to America, as it was founded, and as it had operated for 233 years.  And Obama supporters can now no longer be considered anything but fellow enemies of America, as it was founded, and as it had operated for 233 years.

Great although I cannot believe you had doubt before this. Can we start the war yet. The war would benefit us in a number of ways. Thin the population by about a third. Demand for both food and energy would be significantly less so market prices would come down. A end finally to the ridiculous environitwits for a very long time. Dare I say, more breathing room for all, less crime, less dependence, less statists, less progressives. Can you honestly tell me this wouldn't be a net positive for patriots?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.