Author Topic: Emanual Cleaver: We Blacks can't bully Obama like we could a White President  (Read 778 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Overt institutional racism by the "Congressional Black Caucus" is one of the ugliest things about the Democrat party, and the perverse treatment of Blacks by liberalism.

Who’s the Racist?… Rep. Cleaver: White President Could Be Pushed More Than What We Would Push Obama To Do
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
That is about as un-American and racist a statement as anyone can make.  No surprise it came out of this asshats mouth!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
But somehow we're the racists. ::outrage::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's a winner-take-all game; they're playing us.  What "horrible" thing would happen if we said, as of this day, America is no longer run for the benefit of Blacks.... that isn't already happening?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
So much for the content of your character and not the color of your skin.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I don't recall them pushing Reagan around . In fact , I don't recall them during his administration at all !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I don't recall them pushing Reagan around . In fact , I don't recall them during his administration at all !

That was the first time in a long time democrats got spanked really hard.  They were full of their own invincibility then.  They thought that "idiot" would be a one-termer, the landslide in '84 really left a mark.

Really, they ought to give Establishment GOPer's lots of love on Valentine's Day...they've done more to kill Reagan's legacy than anything the Left could ever do.

And we've been paying the price for that treachery ever since...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Ole Eldridge just ain't been the same after he done got spat on by the Tea Party . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I would like to replace that imaginary spit with buckets of the real thing and douse him good!  If I'm gonna be accused of something and it is allowed to go unchallenged, well, why not?!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
It has never been, nor will it ever be, about equality of opportunity. It's about equality of condition, equality of circumstance, which necessarily means a powerful central authority whose purpose is to enforce such equality.

But, it's better than being called a racist right? Now get your honkey ass back to work, because somebody got to take care of dese chirren.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
My honkey ass go Galt before I do anything for dem chirren!