Author Topic: Debate tonight 1-19-12  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Debate tonight 1-19-12
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 08:25:08 AM »
It is the GOP hierarchy that picks the debate venues, not the candidates, right?

Until the Ruling Class idiots are purged from the GOP at all levels (or better yet, conservatives leave the GOP to rot) this will never change...they think the media matters and they foolishly desire to court this whore to their peril...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:35:40 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 08:31:40 AM »
LINK

There is growing consternation in Republican circles and among conservatives over why Republicans keep allowing the various Communist, leftist and otherwise anti-American TV networks to host GOP debates.

The ickiness of Diana Sawyer asking questions in her cloying voice is more than most can bear. The utter cluelessness of the questions these people think actual American voters care about is mystifying. The shameless and ham-handed pandering to conservatives by the networks is revolting.

From the moment the debate began, Mr. King tried setting the tone of the debate by lobbing unsubstantiated claims about Mr. Gingrich made by an ex-wife. News flash: The ex-wife is not a big Newt fan, as is often the case in the course of human relations, especially divorces.

“I am appalled that you would begin a presidential debate on a topic like that,” Mr. Gingrich responded, amid yet another thunderous ovation as Mr. King desperately tried shutting down the line of inquiry he began.

“Every person in here knows personal pain,” Mr. Gingrich said. “To take an ex-wife and make it, two days before the primary, a significant question in a presidential campaign is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine.”

So ferocious was the rebuke of the low-foreheaded moderator that he meekly tried to back out.

“This story did not come from our network,” he whined. In full attack, Mr. Gingrich pressed on.

“John! John!” he interjected with unstoppable anger. “It was repeated by your network. You chose to start the debate with it. Don’t try to blame somebody else. You and your staff chose to start this debate with that.”

I certainly hope there are future conservative hopefuls paying attention how newt handles the idiocy of a liberal press. No need to cowtow to these false gods of the airwaves. They need to be smacked each and every time. The only reason newt has traction is he is doing what we conservatives want to see....defending conservative ideals. No compromise.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 08:36:20 AM »
The crowd did go wild when Newt waded into King and refused to let him get away with his ambush.

::danceban::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:46 AM »
The crowd did go wild when Newt waded into King and refused to let him get away with his ambush.

If newt wasn't on that stage, I'm betting the rest of the field stumbles all over themselves to come up with reasonable drivel to the luny lefts stupidity. Hell, we've seen it before.

If newt serves no other purpose, he is writing the play book on how to respond to liberal sanctioned debates. Pay attention conservatives.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 08:50:01 AM »

If newt wasn't on that stage, I'm betting the rest of the field stumbles all over themselves to come up with reasonable drivel to the luny lefts stupidity. Hell, we've seen it before.

If newt serves no other purpose, he is writing the play book on how to respond to liberal sanctioned debates. Pay attention conservatives.

Yup.  We are all tired of our guys playing by their rules!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »

Yup.  We are all tired of our guys playing by their rules!

If our guys play by their rules it's because they buy into the PC bullshyt that they must be careful when the opposite is the truth. Were Newt to win the W.H. I think he should boot both those networks out of the W.H. press corps(pronounced cor not corpse).

And when they start crying remind them of how the most open and honest W.H. booted news people off airforce one when they didn't tow the line.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie