Author Topic: Center for American Progress (CAP)  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Center for American Progress (CAP)
« on: January 20, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »
The Center for American Progress (CAP), a leftist think tank with close ties to billionaire George Soros the Obama administration, is under fire for alleged anti-Semitism. A number of Jewish organizations are in a back-and-forth with the group, as critics claim that CAP staff members have a history of using anti-Israel language.

The Washington Post has more regarding what, exactly, sparked these groups’ concerns:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-linked-soros-sponsored-think-tank-accused-of-conjuring-toxic-anti-jewish-prejudices/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/center-for-america-progress-group-tied-to-obama-accused-of-anti-semitic-language/2012/01/17/gIQAcrHXAQ_story.html

Rampant anti-Semitism isn't their only sin, but no surprise it is the easiest one to find, what with Jew-hater Soros & Islam-loving Obama connected, eh?

These evil bastards got a lot of hurt coming their way!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Center for American Progress (CAP)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 01:02:58 PM »

The ultimate in self-loathing.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »
I wish George Soros would have found his way into an oven.

ETA: is that too provocative?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 01:17:23 PM »
No, it isn't.

Never fear though; an oven of sorts is still in his future.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 01:25:20 PM »
No, it isn't.

Never fear though; an oven of sorts is still in his future.

Oh look, there he is now....

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 02:38:26 PM »

Not really, although I would prefer not to cheapen the memories of those murdered by the Nazis. How about two rounds through the back of his head and kicked into a ditch?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »

Not really, although I would prefer not to cheapen the memories of those murdered by the Nazis. How about two rounds through the back of his head and kicked into a ditch?

You're right. His ashes co-mingling with theirs pollutes the memory.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:44 PM »

Tone sir Tone.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »
Tone sir Tone.

Tone sir Tone. Isn't that the new rap star all the kids are ravin about?

::saywhat::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
Tone sir Tone.

Tone sir Tone. Isn't that the new rap star all the kids are ravin about?

::saywhat::

::whatgives::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 12:01:43 PM »
Having that bastard gang-raped by demons for eternity seems well earned.  Hopefully that play date happens soon.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 12:11:29 PM »
I was on another website a few days ago and one of the topic's was “do you personally know anyone who you think does not have a conscience”.

After reading the article linked below, I now believe George Soros fits in that category as someone as having no conscience or one that is fatally flawed.

I believe the word evil does not do this man justice. How in Gods name can you live with yourself by betraying and in helping destroy your own people.

And to think the left is proud of this man and he is considered one of their own. I live in a completely different world than those on the left, one I want absolutely no part of ...........................

::rockets:: ::overkill::

GEORGE SOROS (AND HIS) FATHER A NAZI JEW HATER IN WWII
LINK

"Tivadar Soros observed that George was “clearly disappointed that I wouldn’t let him work anymore. He was beginning to enjoy his career as a courier; it was all a big adventure.” George Soros went on to adopt the identity of the godson of a mid-level Hungarian official, responsible for the confiscation of Jewish property of wealthy Jews shipped off to Auschwitz. In at least two television interviews, in 1994 and 1998, Soros freely admitted to his Nazi collaboration, and declared that he felt no guilt over his actions, or over the extermination of nearly a half million of his fellow Hungarian Jews."

If you care to you can read the rest at the link .........
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 12:12:58 PM »
I also think Barack Hussein Obama has no conscience.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
Agreed.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 08:00:03 PM »
I now believe George Soros fits in that category as someone as having no conscience or one that is fatally flawed.

In my mind, fatally flawed is synonymous with none.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson