Author Topic: Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing  (Read 3545 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »
This came to my attention recently (nbpunit found it, iirc):

The Current INS Officially Recognizes A Delineation Between Natural-Born and Native-Born.

It's all right there, in formal immigration law.  I don't know if this fact was entered into the court record in Georgia today.

And, as Soup wrote, what's been, up to the present, only public knowledge -- and with a limited number of the public at that -- there is an official court record now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 10:07:27 PM »

It would be proper under our new administration to pronounce him
null  and  void all Federal actions, laws, commissions, etc. that were
enacted during his presidency.  There will be much squealing and
gnashing of teeth but that would be a clean start.

Step two would be sequestering obstructive bureaucracies and unions
then the procession of mercantile activity such as drilling, mining,
manufacturing, opening the water gates to Ca.

Step three would be the issuing of warrants, subpoenas, and then arrests
for subordination of the Constitution, treason etc.

/I feel better now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 06:59:37 AM »
"...birth in the United States, naturalization in the United States, and subjection to the jurisdiction of the United States."

Seems clear to me.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 12:06:51 AM »
According to this American Thinker piece, the INS delineation is included in the evidence entered into the court record:

Hatfield added the fact that the Interpretations of the Immigration and Naturalization Service recognize the delineation between "natural born" and "native-born" citizenship.

::danceban::

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
Heh, wonder how much pretzel-twisting might happen now?!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 04:16:10 PM »
Obama wins.

Go read it.  I'm disgusted.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »

Why did this go before an Administrative Law Judge?
This belongs in a court of law.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
In his sweeping denial of the Plaintiff's challenges, however, Judge Malihi did not mention the principle, and instead relied on the 2009 case of Ankeny v Governor, stating that "[t]he Indiana Court determined that a person qualifies as a natural born citizen if he was born in the United States because he became a United States citizen at birth."

Does this reinforce anchor babies or what?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
So, putting the venue issue aside for now, it appears a judge can both use and discard statutory construction as they see fit, and apparently it is as easy to get away with as disregarding the constitution entrirely.  Isn't that just lovely, eh?!  Bastards just declared the Founding of the United States of America and it's laws null and void!  And this was allowed to be declared in an administrative court for the very reason that their decisions are not subject to the same appellate procedure granted in criminal courts at the state or federal level.  If people had any balls they'd declare an administrative ruling unconstitutional and a violation of due process.  If people want to start rebelling against a tyrannical government, they better get on with it soon, because regardless if they know it or not, we are at war.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 11:42:26 AM »
So, putting the venue issue aside for now, it appears a judge can both use and discard statutory construction as they see fit, and apparently it is as easy to get away with as disregarding the constitution entrirely.  Isn't that just lovely, eh?!  Bastards just declared the Founding of the United States of America and it's laws null and void!  And this was allowed to be declared in an administrative court for the very reason that their decisions are not subject to the same appellate procedure granted in criminal courts at the state or federal level.  If people had any balls they'd declare an administrative ruling unconstitutional and a violation of due process.  If people want to start rebelling against a tyrannical government, they better get on with it soon, because regardless if they know it or not, we are at war.

Yes, we are at war.  And I'd say a good half of the population has no idea that we are.  A quarter of the other half are actively engaged in making war on the remaining quarter -- that's us -- and the half that has no clue.

I tend to exclude the military from the above calculations because the group-assaults are more direct, i.e. the stinking ROE, pension and medical benefit cuts and now the combat-pay exclusions, and because most of them have been trained in psy-ops, of a sort.  How they'll shake out in the end, I cannot guess.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 12:44:24 PM »

Yes, we are at war.  And I'd say a good half of the population has no idea that we are.  A quarter of the other half are actively engaged in making war on the remaining quarter -- that's us -- and the half that has no clue.

I tend to exclude the military from the above calculations because the group-assaults are more direct, i.e. the stinking ROE, pension and medical benefit cuts and now the combat-pay exclusions, and because most of them have been trained in psy-ops, of a sort.  How they'll shake out in the end, I cannot guess.

I agree.  I tend to think military people will break more our way, I am more converned over the direction of domestic LEO's (especially at the Fed level), which between the two might just be a push in terms of numbers.  And there we are.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 06:02:30 AM »
This has always been my argument in that if the constitution means nothing then all law in this country is meaningless so have at it do what you will, rape, murder, molestation of minors. The feds have no legal basis for anything including everything Congress passes including declarations amd non declarations of war. This entire proceding means that the rule of law has been replaced by rule by men.

We are so effed. ::outrage::    ::gaah::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 06:49:56 AM »
Yup, we're off the map now, in a world where anything can and will happen, and much happening will be of the unpleasant sort!  Damn them!  Damn them all!