Author Topic: More blood on Obama's hands...  (Read 998 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More blood on Obama's hands...
« on: January 23, 2012, 08:08:25 AM »
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/22/2602909/immigration-authorities-released.html

“I honestly don’t think he acted alone,” said Alicia Rincon, Israel’s former wife. “It’s very strange how he got there. Out of all the houses in Miami, why did he end up there?”

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More blood on Obama's hands...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
The episode is a black eye for U.S. authorities, who by law could not detain Dufrene indefinitely after the Obama administration ordered a temporary halt of deportations to the island nation. The deportations were halted because of the carnage wrought by Haiti’s January 2010 earthquake.

“Because of the moratorium on removals to Haiti in effect when Dufrene came into ICE custody, his removal to Haiti was not likely in the reasonably foreseeable future,” an Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman said in a statement Friday.

This is what happens when actions -- Duh Wuns EOs -- are issued and implemented outside of the normal legal framework; friggin chaos.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: More blood on Obama's hands...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »
  The reasons this never stops is because nobody is responsible for the actions of animals like this. When we start prosecuting the people that turn them loose on the unsuspecting public and throw them in the slammer.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie