Author Topic: Dollar Being Isolated  (Read 44197 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Dollar Being Isolated
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2023, 08:20:31 AM »
This comes as perfect timing in regards to the above...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/contrarian-thoughts-petro-yuan-and-gold-backed-currencies

...it's nice to see ZH posting some common sense articles based in reality and not the typical ad hom attacks du juor.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2023, 09:44:04 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dollar-collapse-now-motion-saudi-arabia-signals-end-petro-status

Some people, I call them fools, think this break with the dollar is necessary, deserved and long overdue...

In reality it would make things exponentially more dangerous for the globe...

If SA ends the dollar, the US would effectively have only two options to counteract it quickly...and which do these folks think the despotic clowns in control are going to chose?

1) Stop buying foreign oil and re-open America's organic energy resources to its maximum potential.

- or -

2)  Invade SA and take their oil and gas for themselves.

?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2023, 10:19:14 AM »
Why #2, of course!  Which is gonna be a hoot when SA gets a look at the US military trannies/gays/freaks doing the "invading"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2023, 06:40:58 PM »

This de-dollarization was predicted if the US enacted all the anti RU financial sanctions which is why the US fed went nuts opposing them. In particular, disconnecting SWIFT and seizing RU sovereign wealth.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2023, 10:35:47 AM »
Kicking out of SWIFT et al was stupid, it was an action without teeth going in and I am surprised the IC let them do it as it makes it harder to track transactions.

Anyway, the batshyt-crazy are running everybody's institutions all over the globe, and all people are doing is increasing polarization and ensuring wars will rage...

Misery for all is all everybody is going to get...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2023, 01:50:34 PM »

The US is telling other countries they would never seize their central bank funds, just Russia's.
Did the UK return the VE gold yet?

In recent years the US backed unsuccessful coups in Kazakhstan, Belarus, and maybe Turkey.
Now Victoria Nuland (Ms. Piggy)  is talking openly about backing the opposition in Belarus.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2023, 08:33:07 AM »
Don't see Russia, Cuba, North Korea, China et al admitting to assassinations, coups, espionage, larceny and extortions they've been linked to either...

Looking for innocents is a fools errand...

Everyone is culpable, complicit and compromised...

Welcome to planet Earth...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »
Yeah. The US screwed itself by recent financial actions against Russia. The fed was screaming privately at the time NOT to seize Russian sovereign wealth/central bank assets.  Now even Saudi Arabia is talking about ending the petrodollar.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2023, 08:38:31 AM »
And I do not understand what more people need to know about the intentional destruction being done and why it is being done?

Well, here's some more sure to keep idiots heads buried in the sand...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-targets-cryptocurrencies-calls-stronger-enforcement-regulators

You cannot end private crypto without first regulating it for planned extermination and once exterminated government can call unconverted cash holdings into government cyrpto as devoid of value...then it will have total cradle-to-grave control over every soul...what they buy, what they sell, what they eat, what they read, what they say, who they marry...literally people will become total slaves overnight.

I say eff that and them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2023, 11:51:41 AM »
The CBDC sh*tstorm approacheth like a thief in the night...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/warning-shot-fired

...get the shiny and flash them your heinie!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: February 10, 2023, 09:12:55 AM »
These assholes are moving a lot faster than I expected, perhaps too fast...

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/operation-choke-point-20-underway-and-crypto-its-crosshairs

...can only hope for a hared fast backlash and major backfire...or this shizzle is going to get fugly...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #191 on: February 10, 2023, 10:06:38 AM »
Oops. I already posted this.

Gonzalo Lira used to manage money/investments as I recall. He said that the US is the largest holder of cash from people in other countries who want a safe place to stash it. Lots of Saudi and Chinese money. They are getting creeped out by the US seizing the wealth of Russia and private Russian citizens. AG Garland just announced DOJ was moving fast on seizing the wealth of Russians. What is the legal basis? Who is next?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2023, 01:26:01 PM »
Oops. I already posted this.

Gonzalo Lira used to manage money/investments as I recall. He said that the US is the largest holder of cash from people in other countries who want a safe place to stash it. Lots of Saudi and Chinese money. They are getting creeped out by the US seizing the wealth of Russia and private Russian citizens. AG Garland just announced DOJ was moving fast on seizing the wealth of Russians. What is the legal basis? Who is next?

Everybody. 

The Fedcoat crypto crackdown now being picked up by the corrupt SEC...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sec-warns-against-including-crypto-assets-retirement-accounts

So, once physical fiat/physical fiat-based electronic transfers are banned and only govt crypto allowed...your money will be only THEIR money!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2023, 10:46:51 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/us-legislators-propose-ban-on-central-bank-digital-currency/

Yeah, existentially necessary to prevent it at any cost, but people are going to have to keep pushing this and not lose focus...

Which can be said about anything...hence my general unease is not dissipating...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2023, 09:57:32 PM »
Mine either.  The state Legislatures also need a continuous reminder.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2023, 11:54:24 AM »
The SVB collapse and any that may follow will also be used as excuses for going CBDC...like everything else, total statist control buries lots of things from coming to ight...but whats a little total loss of liberty and freedom for a (cough) perfected (cough) medium of exchange?

/

And...this makes total sense...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/11/kristi-noem-sends-warning-about-state-level-effort-to-redefine-currency-same-legislation-currently-hitting-20-states/

...from a despotic puppetmaster and weak-minded common political hack point of view...

Too many today rely in lobbyists to write legislation they don't read because their campaign coffers rely on the same SOBs!!!   ::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::angry::

https://youtu.be/tbgWf72vZhg

CBDC?!

OMDB!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 11:58:41 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2023, 12:14:46 PM »
IMO the Ukraine war sped up the pace of isolating the dollar; big time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2023, 02:46:21 PM »
The suicidal sanctions that only an idiot couldn't see were going to be injurious to Western economies already crippled by insane and unnecessary totalitarian lockdowns during the scamdemic you mean.  The war was going to happen with or without sanctions, everybody's idiot was all-in on that.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2023, 04:58:07 PM »
Headlines indicate that much of the world is grouping together partly in response to endless US sanctions.
Russia, China, India, Saudi, Iran. China is normally reserved but recently tore into the US with language not like them. Two African leaders told Macron and a US diplomat to pound sand. China is building plants all over. I think Russia discussed building a refinery some place maybe Venezuela. China might build a refinery in Saudi, something the US used to do.

China built a railroad through Laos. The US threatens people. I think people notice more and more. I think the US used sanction too much for our own good.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2023, 08:16:43 AM »
The sanctions were stupid, but so are the people thinking The Dragon in the end won't enslave them.  But, ignorance is bliss for the foolish...

But, whatever...if people think inheriting ashes means they win who am I to care about any of it?