Author Topic: British couple reveals sex of child they raised as ‘genderless’ for 5 years  (Read 1737 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
...and I think they wanted a girl and they hate men.

That's the impression I'm getting. WTF is wrong with these people? Boys will be boys and girls will be girls.........except in cases like this. They probably scarred the child for life.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
They probably scarred the child for life.

Well they guaranteed that he will always be the "outsider" in any social group. Right or wrong, there are certain cues that people look for in their interactions. This child will now have to try and learn them at a disadvantage.  At 4-5 you should already be aware that dressing in a pink fairy costume is going to make you unpopular at school , and you shouldn't have to find out the hard way  because your A-hole parents thought it would be fun to use a child as a foot soldier in their misguided war against reality. Did this boy not show an interest in military toys, guns, dinosaurs and sports? Or did he get roundly rebuked and punished by his parents for showing such an interest? I would lay bets on the latter.

Kids are resilient.  He will pretty quickly learn the cultural norms at his school, and do his best to emulate them , if only to escape the taunts and abuse.  Granted, he mightchoose to  take up his parent's clarion call and endure the abuse  the name of what  his parents told him was "right" - A True Believer by birth.   But I suspect God subjects us to puberty for a reason - probably  preferring his children to come to him by choice rather than by a parent's pre-programmed default. Unless his parents force him into a homosexual encounter, he will discover girls, discover that they aren't interested in girlie men, and change his appearance and attitude to fall in line with the million old instinct driving him towards procreation.  Its going to be a hard road, but he will probably turn out okay.  The real question is why the parents are not arrested for child abuse in forcing this boy to take the hard road.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
...The real question is why the parents are not arrested for child abuse in forcing this boy to take the hard road.

In a sane culture with any moorings to decency, morality, practicality, and reality - these people would have had their little experiment interrupted by someone looking out for the welfare of the child, rather than the perversion of his "parents".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Years ago I had a married friend who had her two boys in ballet, yoga and figure skating from the time they were tots until high school.  They quit when they hit high school.  They weren't interested any more.  One of the boys decided to "fit in" -- he started drinking at 15 (he would get trashed in the afternoon at friends' who thought it was funny).  I felt kind of sorry for her -- she wanted to raise caring, sensitive men who would be nice to women.  For awhile that son wouldn't even talk to her only his dad.

Ah, yeah, she had issues with men....
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Gender identity is in the DNA. I didn't have to instruct my boys to like guns, swords, bows and arrows, dinosaurs, rough-housing, fistfights on TV, trucks, motorcycles, and military hardware.

If they didn't have a toy gun available when they wanted one, a peanutbutter sandwich or a chicken nugget with the corner bit-off would suffice in a pinch. They weren't forced to choose Power Rangers over Dora the Explorer, or Jurassic Park over Beauty and the Beast. They made those choices on their own.

Same with my daughters. They didn't need to be instructed to gravitate towards Barbies, Polly Pockets, and playing house. They weren't forced to choose Dora the Explorer over Power Rangers or Beauty and the Beast over Jurassic Park. They made those choices on their own.

Does it seem that once in a while, nature skews that somewhat? Yes, it does. My homosexual cousin Joe was an effeminate little boy from the time he could interact, and it became more pronounced as he grew older. My uncle could no more force him to "act like a man" and be interested in the things other little boys were interested in, than I could have been trying to force my boys to play with Barbies.

But to take an innocent child and attempt to "prove" your theory of blank-slate gender identity by f**king with their very lives is pure, unmitigated evil.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"I wanted to avoid all that stereotyping," she said. "Stereotypes seem fundamentally stupid. Why would you want to slot people into boxes?"

Lady, nature and reality already does that.  Your job is to teach the kid how best to operate from there, not to pretend it doesn't exist.

Geez, why weren't these two (or maybe just her) stomping around and bitching about not be able to share the child-bearing duties?

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Gender identity is in the DNA. I didn't have to instruct my boys to like guns, swords, bows and arrows, dinosaurs, rough-housing, fistfights on TV, trucks, motorcycles, and military hardware.

If they didn't have a toy gun available when they wanted one, a peanutbutter sandwich or a chicken nugget with the corner bit-off would suffice in a pinch. They weren't forced to choose Power Rangers over Dora the Explorer, or Jurassic Park over Beauty and the Beast. They made those choices on their own.

Same with my daughters. They didn't need to be instructed to gravitate towards Barbies, Polly Pockets, and playing house. They weren't forced to choose Dora the Explorer over Power Rangers or Beauty and the Beast over Jurassic Park. They made those choices on their own.

Does it seem that once in a while, nature skews that somewhat? Yes, it does. My homosexual cousin Joe was an effeminate little boy from the time he could interact, and it became more pronounced as he grew older. My uncle could no more force him to "act like a man" and be interested in the things other little boys were interested in, than I could have been trying to force my boys to play with Barbies.

But to take an innocent child and attempt to "prove" your theory of blank-slate gender identity by f**king with their very lives is pure, unmitigated evil.

That pretty much sums it up for me.  Somehting inside me screams to throw these two so-called parents into a dark dank hole somewhere...an experiement of my own if you will, and see how long they can survive unassisted.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.