Author Topic: Soros talks about impending Riots  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Soros talks about impending Riots
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
What a farce.

As the U.S. economy worsens, protests such as those carried out by the Occupy Wall Street movement will turn ugly, breaking down into waves of violent unrest across the nation, says billionaire financier George Soros.

"It will be an excuse for cracking down and using strong-arm tactics to maintain law and order, which, carried to an extreme, could bring about a repressive political system, a society where individual liberty is much more constrained, which would be a break with the tradition of the United States," Soros tells Newsweek.

Just as I planned and payed for!
EVIL LAUGH Dr Evil's Laughing Scene.mp4

Also this:

Soros adds he's staying out of U.S politics despite his arguably well-known Democratic tendencies — and donations.

"I would prefer not to be involved in party politics. It’s only because I felt that the Bush administration was misleading the country that I became involved," Soros says.

"I was very hopeful of a new beginning with Obama, and I’ve been somewhat disappointed. I remain a supporter of the Democratic Party, but I’m fully aware of their shortcomings."

For one thing, they have failed to transform America into a totalitarian dictatorship under complete  control of a few wealthy a-holes like me, but they do seem pretty good at screwing things up so badly that it will become a possiblity, so overall I am pleased. That Bush was a major problem as he tried to spread Democracy to other places, and I just don't like people being free to do anything I don't approve of.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:05:18 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Soros talks about impending Riots
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »
What an asshole.

He can go the Joe Paterno route anytime now as far as I'm concerned.

And, yes, Mr. Soros, the world will be much better off without your meddling.

I don't wish him to die in a grease fire or any of the usual stuff you hear coming from left wing nuts (who he finances) but I just won't be at all disappointed to hear of him shuffling off this plane once and for all.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »
Every word he says is a lie, including "and" and "the".  He's a moral degenerate and a convicted felon; why the hell he has citizenship here is a mystery to me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:29:19 AM »
If things get as bad as he predicts then I think we know who to blame . He's the kind of asshole who builds the fire and then stands back to watch the pot boil over . I think it's what he wanted all along .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 07:13:06 AM »
If things get as bad as he predicts then I think we know who to blame . He's the kind of asshole who builds the fire and then stands back to watch the pot boil over . I think it's what he wanted all along .

Indeed!  You nailed it SH!

I just wish I could be there to ensure the evil bastard gets the proper credit he so truly deserves!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 10:33:16 AM »

I just wish I could be there to ensure the evil bastard gets the proper credit he so truly deserves!!!

Never gonna happen. He'll get a free pass just like all the rest of the libs.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »

Never gonna happen. He'll get a free pass just like all the rest of the libs.

Here's to hoping an angry mob gets a hold of him sometime!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »
Every word he says is a lie, including "and" and "the".  He's a moral degenerate and a convicted felon; why the hell he has citizenship here is a mystery to me.

MONEY IN THE RIGHT PLACES.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie