Author Topic: Eric Holder Connected To Illegal Foreclosures of Active Duty Service Members  (Read 1763 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
    Reuters reported in December that under Holder and Breuer, the Justice Department hasn’t brought any criminal cases against big banks or other companies involved in mortgage servicing, even though copious evidence has surfaced of apparent criminal violations in foreclosure cases.

The evidence, including records from federal and state courts and local clerks’ offices around the country, shows widespread forgery, perjury, obstruction of justice, and illegal foreclosures on the homes of thousands of active-duty military personnel.

At the heart of the matter is the fact that the Attorney General and gun runner Eric Holder, along with Lanny Breuer, worked for a law firm which defended a virtual Who’s Who of financial institutions which are under investigation for some less then scrupulous methods they employed in pursuing foreclosures against active duty military members.

Since they acted as advocates for these parties it would seem kind of counter-intuitive for them now to pursue any sort of investigation or prosecution of those same agencies. And this exactly what seems to be happening.

In recent weeks the Justice Department has come under renewed pressure from members of Congress, state and local officials and homeowners’ lawyers to open a wide-ranging criminal investigation of mortgage servicers, the biggest of which have been Covington clients. So far Justice officials haven’t responded publicly to any of the requests.

While Holder and Breuer were partners at Covington, the firm’s clients included the four largest U.S. banks – Bank of America, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo & Co – as well as at least one other bank that is among the 10 largest mortgage servicers.

Yup, this administration is all about looking out for the little guy. It is amazing how they can come out day after day excoriating the very firms which have made them so wealthy. Of course, in this case, it does appear the financial institutions are getting their money’s worth since the Justice Department is once again pursuing the Sgt Schultz strategy.

Meanwhile, Queen Michelle will continue her public appearances touting her support of the military family while her husband is doing his best to throw them out on the street, literally, and not just figuratively.

Link via Doug Ross Journal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The only person I'd like to see fall as hard as Barack Hussein Obama is Eric Holder. This guy is a piece of scat.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

It's our abdicated, rubber stamp congress
that allows this to continue. They are as
guilty as Obama and Holder.

Let the trials begin.  2013

Where's that countdown widget?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

That's what I like to see - a good trial, right before a good execution.  ::guillotine::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

That's what I like to see - a good trial, right before a good Public execution.  ::guillotine::

Fixed that for you! ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Can we have a lottery to see who gets to drop the blade?!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

You have my ticket!!I just want a front row seat.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

You have my ticket!!I just want a front row seat.

Don't forget to wear plastic, it's gonna be like a Gallagher show!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The only person I'd like to see fall as hard as Barack Hussein Obama is Eric Holder. This guy is a piece of scat.

The piece of scat was instrumental during the Clinton administration.  If the run-rampant corruption was properly addressed then, we would not be saddled with this man today.  GW did us all a big disservice by not brooming them out and having Ashcroft investigate and prosecute.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

The piece of scat was instrumental during the Clinton administration.  If the run-rampant corruption was properly addressed then, we would not be saddled with this man today.  GW did us all a big disservice by not brooming them out and having Ashcroft investigate and prosecute.

Good point.  No more compassion, nail their hides to the wall!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero

No lottery necessary, I claim the right.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

No lottery necessary, I claim the right.

Wha...?  But I wanna do it too!

::outrage::

:'(

Pick a number between 1-10.

;D