Author Topic: Welcome To "It's About Liberty" a Conservative Forum  (Read 7832 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Welcome To "It's About Liberty" a Conservative Forum
« on: February 20, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
Welcome to It's About Liberty, an open forum for conservatives! We encourage you to register, and join in the discussion! You'll find all kinds of conservative thought here, from serious analysis, to news gathering and commentary, to fun and humor.

You have something of value to contribute! Start a new thread, post an article, or just get your feet wet by joining in an ongoing discussion.

Register NOW, and get started!

-

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Welcome To "It's About Liberty" a Conservative Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:07:36 AM »
Please take a look at the next thread - "What to expect if you've never been here before"

Thank you.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson