Author Topic: Great vid where the liberal gets what's coming to him.  (Read 1951 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Great vid where the liberal gets what's coming to him.
« on: March 15, 2011, 07:18:05 PM »
'Cause you know that all libs are really just bullies. In this case the victim responds in a most pleasing fashion.

Watch this video.

Saw on HotAir. The comments there are terrific.

BTW, if anyone knows how to embed this video please let me know.

EDIT: Youtube version...

Skinny bully gets body slammed by fat kid!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:25:59 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Great vid where the liberal gets what's coming to him.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
Yeah, you knew the leftard "violence is not the answer" pussies would come out of the woodwork...

::)

::mooning::

Any boy with a brain-stem knows the only way to stop a bully from preying on you and to send the message to other would-be bullies of the consequences is to drop 'em.  Hell, even a wimpy kid doesn't have to win, he just needs to send the message that he can hurt the other.  Usually I teach my niece and nephews to go for the nose.  Most kids just do not like the sight of blood, especially their own.  When I was growing up I dealt out my share until I started getting more size and it ceased to be a problem.  Well, that and my resume.  Anyway, that passive crap the left preaches can get stuffed!  This kid did what he needed to, and the little twerp is lucky he didn't get more!

The last episode like this I recall is a friend of mine, his kid was kinda smallish, was getting picked on a lot, fought back as his Dad taught him, hurt the other kid and next thing you know my friend is called into the school.  The principal tells him the story, he looks at his son and asks if that is how it went, he nodded "yes" and he asked the principal what the problem is.  Principal turns white and starts sputtering all that violence-is-not-the-answer crap and my friends flat out tells him he's full of sh*t and that his son did exactly as he instructed him.  Principal goes nuts and tells him he can't do that.  My friends goes off on this clown and warns him not to tell him what he can and can not do in raising his son and if he gets called down for this kind of bullsh*t ever again he's gonna have his ass.  His son no longer had a problem at the school and the principal never bothered them again.  That was about 6 years ago.  I bet now they report parents like that to child protective services or some sh*t.

We are becoming a nation of candy-assed morons, and I for one am glad when someone acts with common sense and like a man!

Life should have some very basic inviolate rules, which when broken, there are severe consequences.

John Wayne- I WON'T BE WRONGED

Time to regain what we're losing!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:57:02 AM »
Its a good thing he didn't do a butt drag after the body slam - he would have really got in trouble. :)
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 01:13:37 AM »
My boys are both well-liked and able to take care of themselves. Neither has ever been in a fist fight, and they're coming up on 16 & 17. But they've both had a bit of martial arts and wrestling training. The younger one is tall, barrel-chested, and strong - the older one is shorter, wiry, and very athletic.

I've told them both that they need to respect the space of others and avoid physical conflict in all circumstances unless and until they themselves or someone they feel compelled to defend is in an intolerable or dangerous situation where physical force as a last resort is the best option.

I've talked to them about what that might look like, and told them that if I ever get a call from the school telling me that one of them has been in a fight, as long as they've followed my guidelines, then the only person whose opinion matters is me, and I will be their strongest advocate against the school. I've told them that in such a situation, it will not matter to me what the school thinks, and that the only thing they need to concern themselves with is staying within the law, and doing the right thing in their eyes and mine, not the school's.

Now here's to hoping I don't get that call.
 ::beertoast::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 07:43:57 AM »
I never had to put up with B.S. twice from the same guy . My Dad told me as early as grade school that there was a long way home and a short way home from school . He didn't have to tell me twice . I saw this exchange on FOX this morning and unfortunately it looks like the fat kid is the one who will be disciplined . I hate it when a good story ends badly .

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »
I told my son "never start a fight but always finish it. If you start it, I kick your ass, if you don't finish it, I kick your ass"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
Get a load of that one little whiner in the comments, complaining about the big kid responding with too much force. This is the same sort of person who gets misty-eyed over a burglar cutting themselves on the window they just shattered while breaking into a home.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 07:57:05 PM »
Yeah.

Lotta folks sporting pants should be in skirts instead!

(No offense to the ladies here, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts y'all got more where it counts than any metro-sexual on the planet!  Y'all wear whatever you like!   ;) )

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 09:21:58 PM »
Now the mother of the kid who was doing the bullying, wants the kid that finally had enough to apologize.  She wants this because this video has gone viral world wide, and her poor little darlin' is having self esteem problems. ::smallestviolin::  Boo Freakin' Hoo. Maybe this little dirtbag should have thought about this before he decided it would be fun to pick on someone.  Obviously, the parents are not paying attention to what is going on in their son's life.  If you want to stop bullying, stand up to the bully and they will back down.  I am all in favor of doing what they made us do in high school.  If the coaches found two guys having problems with each other, they would put boxing gloves on us and tell us to work it out.  All it usually took was one good punch to the aggressor and everything ended.

H/T: Hotair http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/16/bully-body-slam-ii-apology-demanded-by-bullys-mother/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »
He deserves a good slap in the puss. And his mother need to STFU and teach her kid some maners.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
Jeesh.  The parent of the kid who'd had enough outta tell this dipstick mother of the aggressor to kiss her ass!

I'm reminded of an old SNL skit, I forget who was in it...but the punch line was something like "not only am I gonna kick your ass, I'm gonna go to your house and kick your parents asses for raising such a moron"!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »
I like the line from "Diner":  "Touch me again and I'll hit you so hard, I'll kill your whole family".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 10:53:25 PM »
What? No comment from the little twerp's father. Oh, wait, another single parent home, right. Oh brother! ::rant::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
I do recall an episode sorta like that when I was around twelve. The aggressor was relentless and in my face because I was the "new guy" (I was the new guy a lot growing up). I finally had enough and smacked him. Everyone freaked out - I mean really freaked out, telling me that "Joey" was a hemophiliac.

Man did I catch hell for that!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 04:57:46 AM »
I finally had enough and smacked him. Everyone freaked out - I mean really freaked out, telling me that "Joey" was a hemophiliac.

You should have said ; " Gee .... I didn't know he liked boys ! "

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 05:10:41 AM »
I do recall an episode sorta like that when I was around twelve. The aggressor was relentless and in my face because I was the "new guy" (I was the new guy a lot growing up). I finally had enough and smacked him. Everyone freaked out - I mean really freaked out, telling me that "Joey" was a hemophiliac.

Man did I catch hell for that!

Yeah, I remember being the "new guy" in the eighth grade. Why boys want to fight the new guy is beyond me.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »
I don't get why a guy with no nuts would be wanting to start fights?  ::exitstageleft::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 08:21:25 AM »
I don't get why a guy with no nuts would be wanting to start fights?  ::exitstageleft::

He wasn't alone,his friends are the ones in the background filming this act of stupidity. I think the big kid caught them all off guard by his reaction. I don't think this was the first time they broke the big kids Balls.But it was the first time he struck back.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
Now the mother of the kid who was doing the bullying, wants the kid that finally had enough to apologize.  She wants this because this video has gone viral world wide, and her poor little darlin' is having self esteem problems. ::smallestviolin::  Boo Freakin' Hoo. Maybe this little dirtbag should have thought about this before he decided it would be fun to pick on someone.  Obviously, the parents are not paying attention to what is going on in their son's life.  If you want to stop bullying, stand up to the bully and they will back down.  I am all in favor of doing what they made us do in high school.  If the coaches found two guys having problems with each other, they would put boxing gloves on us and tell us to work it out.  All it usually took was one good punch to the aggressor and everything ended.

H/T: Hotair http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/16/bully-body-slam-ii-apology-demanded-by-bullys-mother/

I give credit where credit is due.  They retracted the story about the bully's mom.  She wants HER SON to apologize.

H/T: Hotair http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/bullied-boy-at-chifley-college-dunheved-campus-suspended-after-fighting-back/story-e6freuzi-1226023526921