Author Topic: Allen West: Obama, Reid, Pelosi: Get the hell out of the Unites States  (Read 1653 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Gotta love this guy's fire. I hope he's studying up to become President. I think he's got the character and the foreign policy chops.

Allen West to Obama, Reid, Pelosi: ‘Get the Hell Out of the United States of America

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had a strong message Saturday for President Barack Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “Get the hell out.”

West made the comments during a speech at a Palm Beach County GOP event in West Palm Beach.

“This is a battlefield that we must stand upon. And we need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and my dear friend, chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain’t on the table,” West said.

The audience was booing by the time West got to Pelosi’s name.

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

As the audience cheered and many rose to their feet, West added, “Yeah I said ‘hell.’”

“This is not about 1 percent or 99 percent. This is about 100 percent. It’s about 100 percent America. And I will not stand back and watch anyone defame, degrade or destroy that which my father fought for, my older brother, my father-in-law, myself, my nephew and all my friend still in uniform,” he said.

“I will not allow President Obama to take the United States of America and destroy it. If that means I’m the No. 1 target for the Democrat Party, all I got to say is one thing: Bring it on, baby.”

Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA" - 28 January 2012
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Allen West: Obama, Reid, Pelosi: Get the hell out of the Unites States
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »
Awesome!

::cool::   ::bows::   ::USA::   ::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::   ::danceban::

Newt should float his name out there for Veep.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:03:29 AM »
Awesome!

;)

Sign me up .  ::thumbsup::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »
Awesome!

;)

Sign me up .  ::thumbsup::

I trust this guy, where do I send my donation to him and Newt.

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 07:16:04 AM »
If Newt could manage to land Col. West for his veep, he would be the luckiest SOB this side of the Mississippi, and he'd, no they'd win the general by a landslide.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 07:48:48 AM »
If Newt could manage to land Col. West for his veep, he would be the luckiest SOB this side of the Mississippi, and he'd, no they'd win the general by a landslide.

I would tend to agree.  It is why the Establishment types, the insiders, Illuminati, Rovian's etc will destroy Newt and anybody else in their way that prevents Romney from securing the nomination.  The PTB's will simply not let that happen.  Newt better make the announcement soon, else what little traction he could gain from it would be blown away.  He cannot pick him per se because he is not the nominee yet, but he could feel him out to the idea and get his approval to put his name out the as being on the top of a very short list.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 08:31:49 AM »
Establishment Republican Party to Alan West...

Get the hell out of our Florida!

::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 08:45:34 AM »
 ::cussing::  Romney!

::cussing::  E-GOP bastards!

Well, Mr. West has nothing left to do but to battle these scumbags head on, what a better way to do it than to hit the stump hard and slam Romney & his E-GOP co-conspirators?!

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 08:48:06 AM »
There's a lot I like about West but a lot that scares me, too.
He is full on with things like NDAA and other tyrannical things
I do believe he went along with some of the spending crap too

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 09:09:57 AM »
There's a lot I like about West but a lot that scares me, too.
He is full on with things like NDAA and other tyrannical things
I do believe he went along with some of the spending crap too

I see newt and west in similar light. Both have their issues, as you point out, but both have shown a willingness to fight for a conservate value. As a conservative, my choice is to either: support those who are willing to espouse snd enact conservatism,with the understanding I will strongly disagree on some issues,or, keep looking for the perfect conservative candidate. I realize many time the conversation turns into a anybody but Obama campaign, and I'll vote Romney if forced, but I also will support those who share many of my values.

Whenever we have one of those "10 questions on who you should support for president"  I notice everyones list is slightly different than others. So as staunch conservatives, even those here have some differing opinions. It does not equate I would not support anyone here if they chose to run for office.

I loved Ronnie....but he signed an amnesty bill.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
You're right, Don.
No one is perfect and politics is about compromise.

Each of us has to decide what are the most important things-line in the sand

To me, the size of government and spending are pretty high up there.
And the NDAA does away with that little thing called habeus corpus.

West voted for both of those

The rest is all bullsh*t

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 09:21:08 AM »
I don't think the Mittbots are going after West because he hasn't towed the Tea Party line 100%...if ya know what I mean.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »

The second-to-the-last question the interviewer DIDN'T ask that he should have, was, "So to be clear, what you're telling me is that the Florida Republican party - with no input from Democrats - is fully responsible for writing a redistricting plan that eliminates Allen West's district, and that your stated reason for doing so is that it was the only possible way you could redistrict in compliance with the law."

At which point the belly-crawling republican would have reiterated his pablum about the law and redistricting. Then the interviewer's final question SHOULD have been, "Then, can you explain to me in a bit of detail what efforts were made to redistrict WITHOUT eliminating Allen West's district?"

Squirm-time, worm. God, but I hate these bastards more than I hate the Democrats. They have been playing us like fiddles, pretending to be on "our side" all along. But they see themselves as no more on the side of the American people than the Democrats do. They just want power. It's all about the politics baby.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »

The second-to-the-last question the interviewer DIDN'T ask that he should have, was, "So to be clear, what you're telling me is that the Florida Republican party - with no input from Democrats - is fully responsible for writing a redistricting plan that eliminates Allen West's district, and that your stated reason for doing so is that it was the only possible way you could redistrict in compliance with the law."

At which point the belly-crawling republican would have reiterated his pablum about the law and redistricting. Then the interviewer's final question SHOULD have been, "Then, can you explain to me in a bit of detail what efforts were made to redistrict WITHOUT eliminating Allen West's district?"

Squirm-time, worm. God, but I hate these bastards more than I hate the Democrats. They have been playing us like fiddles, pretending to be on "our side" all along. But they see themselves as no more on the side of the American people than the Democrats do. They just want power. It's all about the politics baby.

Yup.  As long as conservatives put up with that, guess what will change?  Yup, not a damned thing!

::gaah::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
They figure we have nowhere to go.

Wonder if the Whigs thought that,too

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 12:09:49 PM »
They figure we have nowhere to go.

Wonder if the Whigs thought that,too

History would indicate they did, and they died out, as they should have.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
That video clip is about as good as it gets. Why am I not hearing similar (if not exactly the same) speech from our candidates? And no, I don't think they are saving it for the general election.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
Oh Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::thumbsup:: ::cool:: ::beertoast:: ::whoohoo::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 08:19:49 PM »
That video clip is about as good as it gets. Why am I not hearing similar (if not exactly the same) speech from our candidates? And no, I don't think they are saving it for the general election.

Savor it while you can, the establishment is redistricting him out of a job.