Author Topic: Another idea loaded with stupidity and wide open for abuse and manipulation  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.infowars.com/red-spotlights-to-mark-precrime-suspects/

I suggest they target Christie first...easy to spot and probably up to no good!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I am SOOOO glad I live in a rural community.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
That'll go over real good with the racial profiling whiners.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I would suspect the community-minded cops would bend to allegations true or not, so this would be directed more at whitey than anybody, and perps of color get a free ride once again!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I would suspect the community-minded cops would bend to allegations true or not, so this would be directed more at whitey than anybody, and perps of color get a free ride once again!

Heaven forbid if they actually kept anyone safe.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
To me, the take-home message with this and all the other intrusiveness is this: when a society tolerates so much intervention and surveillance of its citizenry by the state, it is at that point an illegitimate society.  An organic, legitimate society does not require nor does it tolerate such a high degree of policing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I would agree with that G.  It reminds me also what drives some of this push to technology like shot sensors et all.  You go into the worst crime areas of our cities, and what is the most common thread among them all?  The citizens being preyed upon in these areas are loath to point out who the perps are!  They know in many instances who these bastards are, yet for the oft stated "fear of speaking out" they do nothing and continue to be preyed upon.  Then, they blame the police for not preventing it.  (Yeah, that's a good one...prevent! LOL!)  They also blame them for profiling and a general racist attitude overall.  What do the cops do?  They Tech-Up!  And what does this mean for the rest of us?  We get to lose more liberty!  Yaaahhhh!  What sh*tty deal, huh?!  Until people wake up, take responsibility for themselves and their families and take an active role in getting rid of the trash in their midst, the authorities will simply come of with new and better ways to intrude upon our every movement!