Author Topic: A Republic Not An Empire  (Read 5644 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: A Republic Not An Empire
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »
Could be a short fight Weisshaupt, I wake up, see what's going on and am as much (if not even more) torked off at the lack of concern of my fellow citizens at what is happening.  I often find myself damning them and walling off any sympathy for what awaits them.

The cynic in me says it is no coincidence that for most of human history, Man's condition has been one of bondage. Is our entire civilization just an anomalous blip on the radar? Now the masses, grown fat and comfortable on the sacrifices of generations past, are regressing to the mean?

Sure looks that way.  Look at 9-11, I thought at the time it had a good chance to galvanize the nation into realizing there are crazy sumbiches out there who want us dead or enslaved for whom there is no negotiating with, excepting unconditional surrender.  But thanks to the Leftist pol's and agitators and the 90% of the MFM that parrots their bullsh*t, a large segment of the population believes a wide range of utter BS and entertains conspiracy theories that Bush started the whole damn thing.  If the vast majority of people in this nation believe it is possible to live with this scum and fail to understand the true nature of the threat to us, then why would we expect them to have any intelligent thoughts about any other threat to our nation?

Reality is not an option, and I'll be vigorously reminding these traitors of their treason when the time comes!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
Could be a short fight Weisshaupt, I wake up, see what's going on and am as much (if not even more) torked off at the lack of concern of my fellow citizens at what is happening.  I often find myself damning them and walling off any sympathy for what awaits them.

The cynic in me says it is no coincidence that for most of human history, Man's condition has been one of bondage. Is our entire civilization just an anomalous blip on the radar? Now the masses, grown fat and comfortable on the sacrifices of generations past, are regressing to the mean?

Sure looks that way.  Look at 9-11, I thought at the time it had a good chance to galvanize the nation into realizing there are crazy sumbiches out there who want us dead or enslaved for whom there is no negotiating with, excepting unconditional surrender.  But thanks to the Leftist pol's and agitators and the 90% of the MFM that parrots their bullsh*t, a large segment of the population believes a wide range of utter BS and entertains conspiracy theories that Bush started the whole damn thing.  If the vast majority of people in this nation believe it is possible to live with this scum and fail to understand the true nature of the threat to us, then why would we expect them to have any intelligent thoughts about any other threat to our nation?

Reality is not an option, and I'll be vigorously reminding these traitors of their treason when the time comes!

Just so. 

I won't forget, though, that GW had a hand in putting people back to sleep, i.e. "islam is a religion of peace" and "go shopping".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
Could be a short fight Weisshaupt, I wake up, see what's going on and am as much (if not even more) torked off at the lack of concern of my fellow citizens at what is happening.  I often find myself damning them and walling off any sympathy for what awaits them.

Sure looks that way.  Look at 9-11, I thought at the time it had a good chance to galvanize the nation into realizing there are crazy sumbiches out there who want us dead or enslaved for whom there is no negotiating with, excepting unconditional surrender.  But thanks to the Leftist pol's and agitators and the 90% of the MFM that parrots their bullsh*t, a large segment of the population believes a wide range of utter BS and entertains conspiracy theories that Bush started the whole damn thing.  If the vast majority of people in this nation believe it is possible to live with this scum and fail to understand the true nature of the threat to us, then why would we expect them to have any intelligent thoughts about any other threat to our nation?

Just so.  

I won't forget, though, that GW had a hand in putting people back to sleep, i.e. "islam is a religion of peace" and "go shopping".

Some are more guilty than others to be sure, discriminating the distinctions will be blurred once the fur starts flying.  It is what it is.  But identifying the prime perpetrators is rather easy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »

9-12 he should have gone all out full bore aggressive.