Author Topic: SCoaMF Pimps Self,Slams Founders&Constitution on Leftnut "Today" Propagandafest!  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://thehill.com/video/administration/208775-obama-im-getting-better-as-time-goes-on-at-being-president

Impeach this evil despicable thing now and just get rid of it for God's sake!!!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He is?  His golf game improve that much?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And you know what? One of the things about being president is you get better as time goes on," he added.

I suspect this will be his theme for many of his campaign speeches.

And his base will buy it.

One of my big pet peeves is this idea of "on the job training" for people in positions of leadership/responsibility. I saw this in action in college.

In college I was elected as president of a campus-wide organization.  I'd been very active in it for two years and was pretty familiar with how it was run and its purpose, etc.  Even so before the first meeting I chaired I read the national organization's bylaws, the mission statement, Robert's Rules of Order (we conducted every meeting with RRO), etc.  If I do say so myself we had a successful time under my leadership--we doubled membership and attendence (which had never happened before), we had the largest number of attendees at the national conference, we were more visible in campus-wide activities, etc.

The next person to follow me in the position was a woman who had definite ideas of what she saw as the organization's purpose.  She chucked all we'd accomplished and pursued her agenda.  BUT she didn't know what she was doing.  At her first meeting as chair she didn't even know how to open the meeting and failed to provide an agenda for the meeting.  She kept looking to the attendees and asking and "what do we do next?".  I walked out after about 20 minutes and a close friend came after me.

I was very upset and she said, "Give her a chance to learn what to do."

I said she should have already known.

I gave her a chance but she never did any better.  And by the end of her term the organization was worse off than when I took over. (I've seen this play out over and over in the many organizations I've been a part of since--the idea if we just "hope" for the best and be patient it will happen).

Which also lead me to conclude "women are stupid".

Anyway, my point is BO's observations are a big red flag for me.  He's basically, admitting he went into the job as a doofus.

Also, do you know of any president who had a better second term than his first?  Not even George Washington was so lucky.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Anyway, my point is BO's observations are a big red flag for me.  He's basically, admitting he went into the job as a doofus."

And he thinks telling people he'll less of a doofus in a second term, still a doofus, just less as one!

If a doofus can do this much damage to the nation in one term, think of the damage he could do in a second!

Here's a novel idea - pink-slip the doofus!

Oh wait, we're about to nominate Willard Romney!  Never mind!  Better get used to grabbing ankles!

::facepalm::
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:30:23 PM by Libertas »

Offline michelleo

"A teacher is asked to be a superhero using a special alien suit with powers he can barely understand or control, after losing the instruction manual. He is aided by a Government Agent. "

2012 campaign slogan: Believe it or not, it's just me!

Greatest American Hero Intro

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
"And you know what? One of the things about being president is you get better as time goes on," he added.

Yeah , he's also been crapping longer than my kids but that doesn't make him any better at it !  ::mooning::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes

Yeah , he's also been crapping longer than my kids but that doesn't make him any better at it !  ::mooning::

You sure 'bout that? Because he's pretty crappy!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

You sure 'bout that? Because he's pretty crappy!

Sucks to do his laundry!

::hysterical::

Offline Questionman

• Newb
Where does it stop? I’m speaking of the total disrespect shown to our president. I am absolutely appalled at the antics of Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. When has it ever been all right to stick your finger in the face of a presiding president or anyone for that matter? Would she have done that if it were George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan? There has been total disrespect for this president since before his first day in office.
What’s so different about President Barack Obama that makes it proper to hurl insults while he’s speaking to the nation? The indignities President Obama has been through have never in the history of America been shown to any other president.
 George W. Bush and President Richard Nixon were two of the worst presidents our country has had in my lifetime. Yet they never suffered the disrespect and indignities shown to President Obama.
I don't mean to be flippant but the vitriol spewing from you right these days is as sound as the  statement above.

people like YOU are the real traitors. People like me are patriots. You're not a patriot, you're a white? trash racist pigs.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Where does it stop? I’m speaking of the total disrespect shown to our president. I am absolutely appalled at the antics of Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. When has it ever been all right to stick your finger in the face of a presiding president or anyone for that matter? Would she have done that if it were George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan? There has been total disrespect for this president since before his first day in office.
What’s so different about President Barack Obama that makes it proper to hurl insults while he’s speaking to the nation? The indignities President Obama has been through have never in the history of America been shown to any other president.
 George W. Bush and President Richard Nixon were two of the worst presidents our country has had in my lifetime. Yet they never suffered the disrespect and indignities shown to President Obama.
I don't mean to be flippant but the vitriol spewing from you right these days is as sound as the  statement above.

people like YOU are the real traitors. People like me are patriots. You're not a patriot, you're a white? trash racist pigs.

::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: ::mooning:: and  ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Did we flush this leftarded spamming piece of sh*t yet?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

Don't worry.....like the president, you'll get better......

I am not a Norwegian giving away a prize for what you may accomplish. My respect is earned.I have the highest respect for the office, but when the office holder, for 3 years, has made comments such as the one lamenting the constitution makes it too difficult to " make change ", when the guy was championed to be some sort of constitutional scholar, well...... You tell me what I should think about his character. It yells to me he is either a fraud or had no intention of following our founding documents......his actions, to me, lend me to believe he is both.

But again, like our president, maybe you'll learn on the job.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, please forgive me, I meant to answer your question, if this nation is fortunate, it stops one day in November.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

Dude, if you REALLY believe that George W. Bush never suffered the disrespect and indignities shown to President Obama, you need to pull your head out of your ass.

And just for you:

And now to send you into a mouth-foaming seizure and hopefully a coma:

And finally:

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Thankyou IDP! ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I've got no patience and will give no quarter to disingenuous Leftists. You wanna come here and debate the issues, fine. You wanna come here and lie, get the hell out.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

::thumbsup::  Thanks

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
dang...Gone already? I was hoping for one more copy and paste. ::exitstageleft::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I didn't ban him. Yet. But if he wants to just offer Leftist  lies and pablum  again, I won't hesitate.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Maybe next post he'll do something but a cut and paste. I doubt it, he exhibits the characteristics of a troll.

I'd really appreciate if he would defend obama, rather than use the civility card and label everyone racists....I mean, really? Is this all the left has?

When you can't defeat the message, attack the messenger.