Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 481 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Revenge
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »
Revenge

This season ABC started a new drama series that centers on a young woman who is welcomed into a community filled with people who don't know she's only there to exact revenge on those who had destroyed her family.

This show will absolutely get you hooked! It is inspiring! In fact, it is inspiring me to start a new political ideology - that is an ideology where we should extract maximum revenge on all political enemies and morons. Especially RINO's, who we should give a double dose because they are liars and deceivers.

What is the opposite to Revenge? ---->>>>> Love!!

Not only should we extract a pound of revenge on all of our politcial enemies, but we should extend a 1000 pounds of love on our team mates, and especially when they fail. Especially, when they fail, is when they need our love the most! We are so guilty of judging our team mates more harshly than our enemies, that sometimes, I think it is better to be the enemy than a team mate when they mess up and fail. Did the New England Patriots kick Tom Brady off the team when he scored 2 points for the Giants, in their first play from scrimmage?

IOW, we should pound our enemies relentlessly and guard the backs of our team mates. That is the only way we will ever get our country back to where it belongs!!!

Revenge/Love!!!

OK, I'll cut the crap! This really isn't anything new at all. This is what the Democrats have been doing all along!!

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"