Author Topic: Fox News’ Eric Bolling Test Drives Chevy Volt ...  (Read 2450 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Fox News’ Eric Bolling Test Drives Chevy Volt ...
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »
... Battery Runs Out Of Juice In Lincoln Tunnel After Only 25 Miles Two Days In A Row…

Bwahahahh.  For $41,000.

Must have pissed off everybody in the tunnel behind him, too, if he got stuck.

From the comments:

"Lesson: Obama destroys everything he touches. He’s like the King Midas of sh*t".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Fox News’ Eric Bolling Test Drives Chevy Volt ...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:37:13 PM »
The volt has one redeeming value.......without it I couldn't read the funny responses...... ::rolllaughing::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:12:35 PM »
I love the slow roll "point and laugh"!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 07:23:17 AM »
I actually read in a car forum, populated by Obamatards to the tune of about 50%, that Faux News is defrauding it's viewers by running the heater, while doing the test.

Really.  I found it.

redliner

February 6th, 2012 at 1:38 pm
So this guy gets in cranks the heat way up, drives inefficiently in the middle of winter and then complains that he didn’t get the advertised range?

I agree that there is a lot of taxpayer money in these things, but it seems like political agendas overrule any common sense. Hopefully, fox “news” viewers will be able to see through all this.

He's serious, too.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/02/fox-tests-volt-runs-out-of-juice-in-lincoln-tunnel/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »
"Defrauding"?  Their idea of fraud is running the heater in the middle of a New York winter?

They really do want to see us all starving in the cold dark, don't they.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »
I think redliner is a mainliner and the sooner he OD's the better.  And take your dumbass cars with ya!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 11:39:07 AM »

You people don't understand fairness.  The fairness test is to be applied on level ground
at optimum operating temperature and all accessories turned off.  Accessories are as the
word indicates something extra which will obviously require more electricity.  The same is
so driving on an incline or in inclement weather which again are your poor choices.

In Øbamaland all the roads are level, all the days are sunny and nobody needs anything extra. 
Eric's obviously not there.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »
In Libtardland and Ecodoltville reality is an accessory...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
I bet the dumbass uses the wipers in the rain too, and the headlights in the dark! The Volt can't get a fair showing when they cheat like that!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 12:37:10 PM »
I bet the dumbass uses the wipers in the rain too, and the headlights in the dark! The Volt can't get a fair showing when they cheat like that!

I swear to God -- when I read stuff like that about the heater, I'd think I was going insane if I didn't have this place for a sanity check.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 09:19:46 PM »
I have a suggestion for GM......To extend battery life, take out the AC, Heater, radio, On Star ( although it may come in handy with this vehicle), navigation, headlites and blinkers......I'd suggest reflective tape so other drivers may see the Volt as they approach. In the passenger floorboard, may I be so bold to suggest a set of pedals, hooked to the batteries( as an addon, suggested cost 1699.00) to extend battery life. For the higher end buyer, how bout a mini windmill attached to the roof, creating its own energy source. With this energy saving option, the Volt could possibly qualify for two tax credits.

Oh, and lets not forget obamas favorite energy saving idea....keep those tires inflated to thier proper air pressure.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.