Author Topic: Report: Occupy DC Protesters Plan Mayhem During CPAC Conference…  (Read 476 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The “Occupy DC” protest group is planning to disrupt the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference using a range of potentially illegal tactics that could even include violence against participants, Scribe has learned.

The protesters suggested pulling fire alarms in the hotel where the conference will take place, screaming “fire” during conference activities, “glitter-bombing” participants, cutting electrical power, and barricading entrances to the hotel, according to the source, who requested anonymity.

“Speakers will be physically assaulted, not just verbally confronted,” the source told Scribe in an email. Two Occupiers, who the source also identified as members of the New Black Panther Party, “said they would be disappointed if they didn’t get arrested and planned to ‘make it count.’”

I hope the PAC-ers will be packing ...........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Report: Occupy DC Protesters Plan Mayhem During CPAC Conference…
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »
I want one of those microwave whatchyamacallits that make you feel like your skin is on fire readied for use!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »

Professional bouncers who know how to discretely disambulate a negative, especially a prowling panther.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
The protesters suggested pulling fire alarms in the hotel where the conference will take place, screaming “fire” during conference activities, “glitter-bombing” participants, cutting electrical power, and barricading entrances to the hotel, according to the source, who requested anonymity.

Is it just me or does this sound extremely childish? There's a slight resemblance to a tantrum.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson