Author Topic: Debates  (Read 403 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Debates
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:37:30 AM »
Debates

Does anyone still believe in the myth that anyone on this planet can go into a debate with Obama, and change everybody's minds? As long as you hold to this viewpoint, I will submit to you respectively that you are setting yourself up for failure,  and you will never be happy.

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but just what will change the minds of our MORONS? Unfortunately, they number more than 50% of our citizens now, so it is important to look at strategies to get their attention.

In modern times, what did work for a season(2010) was the Tea Parties.I hope to God that whoever organized them back in 2010 are planning on doing it again this summer, epecially around 4th of July.

My prediction:
No tea parties this summer == 4 more years of Obama. So, how goes the tea parties, how goes the country. Bet on it!

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Debates
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but just what will change the minds of our MORONS? Unfortunately, they number more than 50% of our citizens now, so it is important to look at strategies to get their attention.

I have been working on this for 10 Years, and I have come to the conclusion that large, concussive forces are the only way to change a liberal's mind.  I prefer lead delivered at high velocity, but in a pinch a simple thrown rock will do. They do however respond  to being laughed at by large groups of people as it damages their ego, but I have noticed the effects to be very temporary in duration, and the same person will be back to be laughed at the next day.  Some actually use this as a " sort of daily affirmation that they are good enough, strong enough, and gosh darn it, people like them" and would panic if they ever found someone they despised agreeing with them.

In the end concussive force will be the only solution, and people will only be willing to resort to it after things have really gotten bad, and most of these idiots have killed themselves off via methods of natural selection.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:00:16 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Debates
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:47:28 AM »
Concussive force.

Damn, I like that.  But you knew that!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.