Author Topic: "Combat Journalism"  (Read 1364 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Combat Journalism"
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:55:28 AM »
""What would happen, though, if a website covered the left in the same way that the left covers the right? What picture of the world would one have in mind if the morning paper read like the New York Times—but with the subjects of the stories and the assumptions built into the text changed to reflect a conservative, not liberal, worldview? What would happen if the media wolf pack suddenly had to worry about an aerial hunting operation?

You are about to find out. The Washington Free Beacon is here to enter the arena of combat journalism. Our talented staff will add to the chorus of enterprising conservative reporters, publishing original stories, seeking out scoops, and focusing on the myriad connections between money and power in the progressive movement and Obama’s Washington. Our research and war room divisions will supplement that reporting with context, additional materials, and breaking video. At the Beacon, you will find the other half of the story, the half that the elite media have taken such pains to ignore: the inside deals, cronyism cloaked in the public interest, and far-out nostrums of contemporary progressivism and the Democratic Party. At the Beacon, all friends of freedom will find an alternative to the hackneyed spin, routine misstatements, paranoid hyperbole, and insipid folderol of Democratic officials and the liberal gasbags on MSNBC and talk radio. At the Beacon, we follow only one commandment: Do unto them.""

http://freebeacon.com/combat-journalism/

Alright!!  Let's roll!

H/T Gymnast
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: "Combat Journalism"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »
Michelle has often played with the idea of a Bizarro news channel, where you just reverse the same stories,  and then reveal at the end , oh no, that wasn't a Republican, or a Corporation, it was a Democrat or a Union that did misdeed A,B,C

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:04:19 AM »
Great minds .......

I've bookmarked the site for watching.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 11:41:02 AM »
It's about 30 years late, but I'll check it out.

PS-Love Michelle's idea!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
I was hoping that subscription via e-mail was available but apparently not yet . Will continue to look up the site . Pretty good so far . I like their attitude .