Author Topic: N.C. Muslims rally around Muslim who admitted plot to behead witnesses  (Read 1455 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Elshiekh, a 46-year-old special education teacher at a Montessori school in the Raleigh area, is charged with using interstate facilities for murder for hire. Federal prosecutors say FBI investigators tracked Elshiekh carrying messages to and from a convicted terrorist, Hysen Sherifi, at a Wilmington jail about witnesses from his 2011 trial whom he wanted “killed and beheaded.”

Federal prosecutors also say Elshiekh allegedly provided part of the money for the first hit, though no one was killed.

Though the judge said Elshiekh does not pose a danger to her community, she could pose a flight risk because of her family ties overseas and because her passport is missing.

Link

I find that wording, "HER community", interesting.  No, she's not a danger to HER community, which is muslims; she IS a danger to every non-muslim.  Stupid friggin judge.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: N.C. Muslims rally around Muslim who admitted plot to behead witnesses
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 01:28:44 PM »
There are plenty of good Americans who happen to be Muslims. But those who consider themselves a part of some "Muslim-American community" have a first allegiance, and it isn't to America.

Again, another group that is becoming far easier and more logical to identify as a whole rather than trying to parse who is friend and who is enemy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 01:31:32 PM »
There are plenty of good Americans who happen to be Muslims. But those who consider themselves a part of some "Muslim-American community" have a first allegiance, and it isn't to America.

Again, another group that is becoming far easier and more logical to identify as a whole rather than trying to parse who is friend and who is enemy.

Name one

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 02:44:48 PM »
The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim.

I am well past the point where I believe they pose such a threat to Western Civilization that stereotyping and generalization are fully warranted.  In the Law of the Jungle survival demands the effective use of stereotyping.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »

I am well past the point where I believe they pose such a threat to Western Civilization that stereotyping and generalization are fully warranted.  In the Law of the Jungle survival demands the effective use of stereotyping.

That's basically what I was getting at. I've known two Muslims who were in my circle of friends when I was a bit younger. They were both good fellas, and just as American as any of my other friends. In other words, they were apostates. I've also seen a doctor in our plan who I'm relatively certain is a Muslim, and he's a very amicable and competent professional, without a hint of anything that would lead me to think he's an America-hating jackass.

I'll always be open on an individual level to allow someone to earn my trust. But as a group, it is becoming more logical to lump them all together unless individuals happen to set themselves apart.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »
A Montessori teacher?  I wonder what all those white, rich lib parents think about that. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 04:16:55 AM »
I know quite a few good people in N.C. and the Muzzies had better watch their asses .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 07:28:34 AM »
Lock Elshiekh, Sherifi & this asshole judge in a room and let them kill each other.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 08:16:33 AM »

My sentiments exactly.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 06:55:21 PM »

My sentiments exactly.

!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie