Author Topic: Iran can keep this crap!  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Iran can keep this crap!
« on: February 14, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
Sean Stone, son of Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone, converted to Islam on Tuesday in Iran, where he is making a documentary, he told AFP.

"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets," he said in a brief telephone call from the central Iranian city of Isfahan, where he underwent the ceremony.

The 27-year-old filmmaker did not say why he converted.

Sean Stone had become a Shiite and had chosen to be known by the Muslim first name Ali.

http://news.yahoo.com/oliver-stones-son-converts-islam-iran-140347160.html

Hope he doesn't make it back, and if he does I hope he isn't let in!

We don't need or want anymore Isslamists!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Iran can keep this crap!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:25 AM »
"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets..."

Yeah, good luck with that pal. What a naive douchebag.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »

Like father like son.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 06:28:05 PM »
"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets..."

Yeah, good luck with that pal. What a naive douchebag.

Isn't that the muzzie equivalent of blasphemy? He'll be beheaded.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 10:34:10 PM »
I'll tell you why it was so easy for "Stoner" to do it. His parents never stressed the importance of Judasim or Christianity which makes it oh so easy for minds that know nothing of either to be seduced by "the Dark Side". Consider him lost in the classical sense just like Cat Stevens.

Liberals always seem so smart as they stress to their children that the worlds problems result from the evil religionists so they never stress any of it right or wrong.
The end result is what you have here....a mind longing for something to fill it only in these cases it's either sandniggerism or moral relativism.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline S0N_of_trapeze

• Newb
  • I am a defender AND a legacy. A SOLDIER
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 08:44:05 PM »
I'll tell you why it was so easy for "Stoner" to do it. His parents never stressed the importance of Judasim or Christianity which makes it oh so easy for minds that know nothing of either to be seduced by "the Dark Side". Consider him lost in the classical sense just like Cat Stevens.

Liberals always seem so smart as they stress to their children that the worlds problems result from the evil religionists so they never stress any of it right or wrong.
The end result is what you have here....a mind longing for something to fill it only in these cases it's either sandniggerism or moral relativism.

well said. education is key to understanding... especially when you are considering joining a religion of such hate or... i mean... peace. ya thats right... peace. peace is where they chop your head off for touching a Bible right? ::thinking::
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them. - Mark Twain
No more important duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions.- Edwin Hubbel Chapin