Author Topic: The Sharia Court of Penna.  (Read 762 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The Sharia Court of Penna.
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
A state judge in Pennsylvania has dismissed an assault and harrassment case against a Muslim defendant who admitted attacking the victim. Magistrate Judge Mark Martin, a veteran of the war in Iraq and a convert to Islam, ruled that Talag Elbayomy’s sharia defense — what he claimed was his obligation to strike out against any insult against the prophet Mohammed — trumped the First Amendment free speech rights of the victim.

Yes, you read that correctly.

There will be much more to say about this. For now, you can find details, here, including the YouTube recording of Judge Martin hectoring the assault victim, Ernie Perce, an activist atheist who paraded last October in a “Zombi Mohammed” costume. Before dismissing the case, Martin lectured Perce about the principles of Islam and the tender sensibilities of Muslims, calling him a “doofus” for failing to appreciate same.

In 27 years of trying and analyzing legal cases, this performance is as shocking and disgraceful as anything I’ve ever seen from an American trial judge.

UPDATE: This post has been corrected because, after further review, it appears Judge Martin’s reported statement on the audio of the court proceeding, “I’m a Muslim, I find it offensive”, is actually, “F’Im a Muslim, I’d find it offensive.” For further details, see this post.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/291881/sharia-court-pennsylvania-andrew-c-mccarthy

More at American Thinker
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: The Sharia Court of Penna.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »

The defendant is an immigrant and claims he did not know his actions were illegal,

And the judge said, "Son, because you didn't know the speed limit was only 55 does not excuse you,
ignorance of the law is no excuse".

This is going to stop, one way or another.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 12:11:36 AM »
In a pig's ass!!!
Some big sh*t muslim has a big enclave out in the Poconos in eastern Pa.
Heavily guarded and some suspect it is a training ground

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 01:26:36 PM »
This judge wants a war, and I'm inclined to think one is coming to him and the scum he protects.

Oh, and hey Martin?  Mohammad is a sick murderous pedophile and founded a garbage belief system that promotes his sickness.  Right now he and his spawn are enjoying gang-rapes and torment in hell, as you too shall enjoy one day!

How's that for an insult, you Isslamic buttpuppet?!  Come and get me!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.