Topics > Science, Technology, & Medicine

RFID

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
I'm sure many are already aware of this, I've been using RFID protected wallets and sleeves for a few years now, first one I hand made out of aluminum foil & duct tape.  IDstronghold is good, there are other outfits as well.

WTHR_The Risk inside your credit card

charlesoakwood:

Visa replaced mine with a no-chip card.

Libertas:
Jeesh, I wonder if I have a case to sue someone?!  I had a couple voicemails at home, I returned them today, questionable activity on one of my credit cards...called the bank and they said a clown got a hold of it somehow (?) and racked up charges in Germany & Finland!  Sending some affadavit for me to fill out, I would really like to know how they did this, couldn't have been scanned.  This smells like somebody I may have done business with online had somebody doing something not nice with my number!  I'm going to go over my records and see where I've been to with this damn thing!

::cussing::   ::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::angry::   ::cussing::   ::rockets::   ::cussing::   ::laserkill::   ::cussing::   ::asskicking::   ::cussing::   ::guillotine::   ::cussing::   ::seagalvseals::

Pandora:
Aw hell, Libertas; I hope you can get it straightened out.

LadyVirginia:
thanks for the reminder.  None of my cards have it but I'm sending the video on to family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version